just had my car mapped on power f.c.

turboloon

Member +
had my car remapped with power f.c,made just shy of 250 bhp,would've made more but my ebc, let me down it wouldn't take more than 1.3 bar boost!! matty said there was more to be had but due to the issue with the boost controller it was capped at 1.3,dooh,so gonna be looking for a new boost controller shortly,car is forged and running a td04,just like to say a big thank you to matty from wallace performance,for doing a great job...deffo be back to see him:)

turboloon

Member +
matty did recommend the apexi avcr,but they go for silly money,may go for a blitz sbc,..i assume that is what you are talikng about for the boost kit for the power f.c...?

weeJohn

Lifer
matty did recommend the apexi avcr,but they go for silly money,may go for a blitz sbc,..i assume that is what you are talikng about for the boost kit for the power f.c...?

No there is an Apexi kit that plugs into the ecu so it controls the boost, settings are done in the ecu is the only thing but I think you may be able to have 2 levels. Here are some details on it, some threads in the Engine management section as well...

http://www.rhdjapan.com/apexi-power-fc-boost-control-kit-10871

dac69er

Super Moderator
The power fc boost control kit is very good. Just set the boost you want and the gain and it does the rest. You have 4 seperate settings. Best boost controller I have used!