just off the dyno with spuddys car

Chris@CCM

Member +
well today we went up to ECC and hired the dyno to fine tune the map and get some testing in.

ill let spuddy tell u what hp she made tho we did not want to push the car too much yet till the arp bolts go in and till he gets used to the hp but after all the ups and downs hes had hes a happy man along with me.

big thanks to ECC could not have askd more from you guys.

Spuddy5Enew.jpg

Last edited:

GP82

Member +
Come on Spuddy, where are you? Waiting in anticipation here, he's using a VF series turbocharger. I wanna see 300+hp with a broad powerband :D

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
We didn't up the boost anymore from what it was after seeing what the car was producing. 1 bar was making over 270hp.

Used the 5E markings for mapping and they are working a treat. After this season of drag racing at the court we're going to open the car up to what its fit for, will easily pass the 360 mark. Chris was saying theres more timing to be advanced so should be good.

Spuddy5Enew.jpg

Big thanks to the ECC guys, very nice bunch of people, and service second to none!

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
wow:rockon:

Must be an animal! I might call over to you some time Spuddy you can take me for a spin! You're not so far away:)

To be honest I never really tried it out on the way home, did one wee 3 sec blast in 3rd and its just stupid :p

The guys scared me on the rollers when they said the clutch was slipping, turns out it was just the speedo going round that fast it looked like the clutch was away :homer:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
what ecu is it dude?

Emanage Ultimate.

Aze that turbos insaine lol! Theres a hell of alot left in it, was going to go to 1.8 bar like urself but didn't want to tempt fate so close to the next 1/4mile day. Only difference from your own build is the cams.