just spotted this for sale, top secret ep82

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Don't you remember that at auction a few months back? Think Sham or someone took some pictures. Was really tatty but looks like they've repaired it somehow..

T

Craig

Lifer
Looks nice, not keen on the rims or gold quad lights.

As said, shame who got their hands on it!

tucka

Member +
Don't you remember that at auction a few months back? Think Sham or someone took some pictures. Was really tatty but looks like they've repaired it somehow..

T

maybe with a magic wand lol knowing them they would of photoshoped it to make it look clean!

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Found the pictures:

dsc00646fm6.jpg

dsc00648ec3.jpg

dsc00649sk9.jpg

Chachito

Member +
Holy crap that's a full difference between the site and the one of Toby.

You guys think they fixed the kit or is it still a lie ?

Cheers

lil-evil

Fresh Recruit
ah it is mate..... even close up pics....... looks like sombody let a toddler loose with a spray can and few lumps of plastic

Dan3SGTE

Member +
in the first post i do actually like it... with a full spray in one colour and a different set of alloys(deep dish) i thik it has alot of hope....love wide arched cars....

aaronw

Member +
what a difference,..id have it if it had a decent spec,cuz the only thing that will sell it is the kit on it.

smythy75

Member +
the images on keighly look like a photoshop to me, jus has that look about it! and hose pics toby has, it looks like it has had a hard life!!

what i think is, see these import places who polish the cars all up and all, like show room condition, id rather not buy sthin like that cause its easy o dicky a car up! when i went to get my starlets of trev u seen them how they were, its the best way! means u deffo know what ya gettin! :)

Toby@ToyTuning.com

the images on keighly look like a photoshop to me, jus has that look about it! and hose pics toby has, it looks like it has had a hard life!!

what i think is, see these import places who polish the cars all up and all, like show room condition, id rather not buy sthin like that cause its easy o dicky a car up! when i went to get my starlets of trev u seen them how they were, its the best way! means u deffo know what ya gettin! :)

Spot on, surprising what a can of WD40 can do under the bonnet. You can always tell when the plastic is shining :p We see all these cars at auction which a lot of traders forget, we turn them away as there just not up to our standard and they turn up all shiny a few months later! People think were just being spiteful but the honest truth is there selling total shit. (not referring to anyone just a generalisation)

T

Last edited: