Le Mans 2009

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Yes, it's almost that time of year again when I have to start thinking about booking places for this trip. Last year was a complete success seeing us have 11 cars and around 25 people enjoying a great week of racing, drinking and eating BBQ's.

This time I'm looking for bigger and better. I have a few plans but I will have to make my enquires to see if they are viable and I will post these up at a later date. For next years Le Mans we we leave on the 9th June and we will arrive back late night 15th/early morning 16th June. The cost this year was £120 per car, but this will increase as everything has gone up. I can't say exactly how much but I expect £150 - £200 per car with up to 8 people in it.

Thats about it for now, post if your interested.

Last edited:

Mikey Jay

Member +
Are we doing the graphics idea that we spoke about Mr Sam?

(individual car numbers on circles, and driver and passenger names/flags)

Elaine

Lifer
Boys you so no I am there!!!!!

Will try and get more drunk this time me thinks :D Ricky leave the wife at home!!!!

sx_turbo

Lifer
actually just thought, can we ban bangers this time though?

it was fun, but did start getting a bit tedious, or if you insist oon bangers keep them away from tents, dont want to sound like a kill joy lol

Elaine

Lifer
i could well be up for this! always fancied going le mans. Any possible track action en route or on way back?

Thats a really nice idea but this is such a big trip track action would be out of the question your car will be full to the brim!! Also most ppl will not be in there "performace" cars

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
actually just thought, can we ban bangers this time though?

it was fun, but did start getting a bit tedious, or if you insist oon bangers keep them away from tents, dont want to sound like a kill joy lol

aye, my once pristine tent came back like a collender.

Elaine

Lifer
1) Starlet Sam
2) sx_turbo
3) Mikey Jay
4) Dubz
5) Elaine

This time I promise to know whats going on.. I am going to stay up the night before as well I think :)