Liverppol 2 - Manu 1

Sharv

Member +
Lfc deserved to win today and showed gr8 character n hold zere nerves in the 2nd half...:) Ur views are most welcome

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Whoop Whoop Whoop..........

Not really into football but i support Liverpool an i hate man u....

So its a good result....

SooperD

Member +
Shockin display from the mancs and the scousers made em pay with the 2nd goal. Bout time they beat us :D . Im a manc and gutted but there will be a round 2 ;)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
liverpool probably deserved to win over all as they had more possesion, but there goals were complete soft touches!!

1st goal was a complete mess, and the 2nd goal should of been cleared way before kuyt even got to cross it, so im severely pissed off!!

o well we will stuff them back at trafford

Toddi

Member +
liverpool probably deserved to win over all as they had more possesion, but there goals were complete soft touches!!

1st goal was a complete mess, and the 2nd goal should of been cleared way before kuyt even got to cross it, so im severely pissed off!!

o well we will stuff them back at trafford

Say it like it is my good man!

Mike_ep91

Member +
some of the posts in this thread further prove my point that man u fans are the worst losers in the game of football..

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol im sorry but did liverpool actually create any of there goals?

the first goal was pretty much nothing to do with them

the 2nd goal was good determination and a clean finish but jesus wes brown should of atleast put it out for a corner it was very poor defending.

and p.s im a bad loser at everything i do im very competitive lol

Mike_ep91

Member +
ya the goals were crap but at the end of the day a goals a goal..im sure if it was united that scored them there would of been nothing said..:p

Adam_Glanza

Member +
most probably, i admit im a bad loser neway, cant stand getting beaten by the scouses.

i cant believe they played rooney down the right basically neway wat a complete waste.

would of preferred him being a sub and coming on fresh

Derek

Lifer
the 2nd goal was good determination and a clean finish but jesus wes brown should of atleast put it out for a corner it was very poor defending.
wes brown couldnt of put it out for a corner as he was on the goal line watching babels shot fly by him:p.Cmon liverpool its a bout time got one over on united.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i thought it was wes that messed up the clearence, must of saw it wrong as it was on the pub screen.

who was it vidic?

either way whoever it was they should of known much better.

yeah i know its about time, and tbh i would prefer them to win than chelsea neway.

if we loose against chelsea next week i will be seriously pissed

Derek

Lifer
Yea mate it was vidic and giggs that messed it up. suprised at giggs should of put it out for a corner instead of messing about with it. would not of liked to be in the united dressing room after fergie wasnt happy, hairdryer treatment for the lot of them id say.

SooperD

Member +
lol it was ryan giggs trying to sheild the ball out instead of just clearing it.

I Dont mind losing a game when your completely outplayed by skill and class but its a harder pill to swallow when 1 goal was an og and the other was also another mistake.

Fair do's to babel nice fluke shot and yep goals means points..

Derek

Lifer
CartoonTMOS_468x633.jpg