lots of oil from the rocker cover through breather

jam

Member +
Hi, am boosting my car at 1bar with supporting mode when suddenly i feel loss of power and can`t idle without throttle open at half way.I check the engine I saw lots of oil coming from the breather. Am thinking oil rings gone.Does anyone have an idea.please advice. Am going to change piston and rings just want to know which is the best to go for Ross or wiseco. Please advice.Thanks

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Hi, am boosting my car at 1bar with supporting mode when suddenly i feel loss of power and can`t idle without throttle open at half way.I check the engine I saw lots of oil coming from the breather. Am thinking oil rings gone.Does anyone have an idea.please advice. Am going to change piston and rings just want to know which is the best to go for Ross or wiseco. Please advice.Thanks

depends on your compression your going for.and ya you melted the pistons from what your saying

jam

Member +
What Turbo setup are you planning on running Jam as your going for a thick headgasket.

Iain

am running TD04 but will swap for TD05BB later on.am using thicker H.gasket because I already have one purchase long time ago.Can I use the OEM Toyota one boosted 1.5bar will it stands.