lowering spings

RS-Ronan

Member +
well.
just wondering how much a set of lowering springs to fit my 98 Starlet would cost?
any help would be appreciated...:)

dac69er

Super Moderator
for the money, tiens are very good. not the lowest springs but they are a very good al rounder if on stock suspension or even if uprating the damper units

I've just t teins on mine with uprate dampers. Really pleased with results. Thumps a bitif you hit a dip in the road about 60-70 but good all round i think. £160 from Camskill.

durmz

Member +
I've just t teins on mine with uprate dampers. Really pleased with results. Thumps a bitif you hit a dip in the road about 60-70 but good all round i think. £160 from Camskill.

u got a pic of them fitted mate?? as i think the ones on camskill are a bigger drop than the usual ones? like 50mm aint they? sounds like my kind of drop. cheers mate

HorwathBence

Member +
Not for an advertisement... but i can manufacture whatever cylindrical spring i want ... Exact stiffnes and height... made with the suzuki s technology, from a special springsteel. but i am a bit far away from the UK.

Before ( dont have a dead side on to show you diference i'm afraid.)

IMG_7115.jpg

Starlet_1.jpg

After....

This was prior o it all settling in, so literally just after it was lowered. There is a fair difference but the pics may not show to full extent.

loweredcar003.jpg

durmz

Member +
cheers mate rep added, that is fairly low, spose they'l drop a little more after setting in too...ile pm u in a month lol see how theyre going haha

RS-Ronan

Member +
Before ( dont have a dead side on to show you diference i'm afraid.)

IMG_7115.jpg

Starlet_1.jpg

After....

This was prior o it all settling in, so literally just after it was lowered. There is a fair difference but the pics may not show to full extent.

loweredcar003.jpg

thats a massive difference alright.
looks nicer!