Mark @ CMB Autos

Bought a few more things from Mark today.

Pleasure to deal with. Items are all good and a great guy to speak to. Would defintely and probably will deal with again soon enough I'm sure.

A credit to the site.:rockon:

cameroon95

Member +
cmb autos aberdeen

Just thought id leave some positive feedback for mark@cmbautos in aberdeen.

Possibly the only person id let do work on my starlet. Good labour rates and excellent advice on hand at all times.

Recommended to all in aberdeen

:drive:

aiki_joker

Member +
Same here, this guy is particularly good at fabrication. He has knowlege that only comes from having a breadth of experience with starlets. For instance, I was trial fitting a baffled sump the other day and it wouldn't fit. The oil pump fitting on my 5e was too tall. Apparently the glanza/EP82 and 5e pump fittings are of different sizes. Mark knew immediately as he has fitted/swapped these numerous times before. Small nuggets of knowlege that only mechanics have.

For fabrication, fitting and advice - this is your man. Nuff said :)

easty-5

Member +
Agree with all of the above.

He has looked after my Starlet since I have had it and when it was with the previous owner also and done a fantastic job doing so. I wouldn't let anyone else in Aberdeen work on it.

Would highly recommend.

easty-5

Member +
Once again, Mark was on hand to sort an issue with my car in a matter of seconds!

I really can't rate this guy and CMB Autos enough. If you are in Aberdeen or the surrounding area then you really need to give him a try. You won't take the car anywhere else after you've used him once. Service, price and expertise is second to none. You will struggle to find anyone who knows as much about Starlets in Scotland.

Can't recommend Mark and CMB enough.

Once again, Mark was on hand to sort an issue with my car in a matter of seconds!

I really can't rate this guy and CMB Autos enough. If you are in Aberdeen or the surrounding area then you really need to give him a try. You won't take the car anywhere else after you've used him once. Service, price and expertise is second to none. You will struggle to find anyone who knows as much about Starlets in Scotland.

Can't recommend Mark and CMB enough.

thanks much appreciated:)

Chris.Stewart

Member +
Just a message to say thanks a lot to Mark at CMB Autos...needed an adapter to fit a blow off valve, and Mark had it sorted for me straight away. Top guy!!

Was good to meet you today mate, hope you can make the Aberdeen meet!

easty-5

Member +
Again, more positive feedback for Mark and CMB. Put my Glanza into him monday at 10am for a few bits and bobs to be done. Everything was sorted with excellent workmanship as per usual by just after lunchtime. Also, another one of the guys there gave my brother some very very useful information and advice regarding his Evo IX so it's not just Starlets these guys are good with!

Fro

Member +
I can vouch for these lads, very sound and very knowledgable! Safe to say Mark knows his starlets inside out! Always willing to help you out too. All going well I Will hopefully have them making me some subframes for my recaros ;)

G5EGM

Lifer
Just wanted to add to the big appreciation of Mark and CMB Autos....great bunch of guys, v.friendly n full of v.useful knowledge.

.....I could hav a rant bout how bad he makes other garages look but I don't want to spoil the thread.

Def. the best guy to take ur starlet to in Aberdeen!

jezza

Lifer
Mark@cmbautos

The man's a legend. Sent me a free caliper bolt!

Posted in the wanted section today and the bolt is now in the post an hour later.

Cheers mate

tobiah

Member +
SOUND guy! i sold my lsd drivers shaft to him. all was well and payment fast..

he sent me the lsd ring i needed for free! cheers pal! :D

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
great !

This lad is spot on helped me out a lot he sent me out a free plug just what i needed offered him money witch he didnt take, fast postage 10/10 AAAA+

Great person to deal with.

Many Thanks

Last edited:

G5EGM

Lifer
Mucho Respecto for Mark.....contacted me with the sale of a Blitz ECU (which I'v been after for ages!) good reasonable price n even hand delivered it to my work today.

It can't get much better than that!! :rockon:

Fro

Member +
I`ll give Mark another thumbs up, many a time i give him a shout for info or advice and hes always more than helpful ;)

ktl

Member +
Just brought a JAM ECU off Mark. Sounds like a nice person and i should see my item next week.

Good stuff !!