may take time to reply to u2u's...

wickedep

Trader
lads..
i am super busy these days and i am unable get online as much i'd like to. please be patient..i will reply all your emails/u2u's. some of you have sent over payments..i will check who had sent what and reply as soon as i am able to :) ..thanks

sacha
wickedEP Racing

sx_turbo

Lifer
can you send me the tracking number for my kit please sacha.

as things are desperate for me now and i cant afford any more delays, and i shall go to the post depot my self to pick it up as soon as it gets into the country.

cheers

ricky

wickedep

Trader
keep yer panties on ladsssss.. :)))

ok..all u2u's replied..all tracking number available have been sent.

also all recent payment to confirm are..gorgani,adam,dstillie,chrisW,ae86clyde...i thought i'd just let all you guys know on this thread as it would save me the trouble of u2u'in individually.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
sorry lads..
just want to let you guys know that i am trying to get online whenever i can..which is not very often these days. things are very busy here with race season.. also we are finishing up the tuning on our demo car..so my job is running around like a headless chicken on crutches(just had my knee surgery last week too)!!!! just replied to all u2u's now. i will back to my quieter routine by end of next weeks...kinda relieved cos i use some quiet time :) .so wont be like this much longer lads!

sacha
wickedEP Racing