More parts to be fitted

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Just thought I would share some of the bits i have acquired over last few weeks for the V.

Blitz decat

DSCN0473.jpg

Damaged Livesports spoiler i got, all filled, sanded and ready for paint

DSCN0367-1.jpg

Genuine Livesports side skirts

DSCN0477.jpg

98 spec front bumper with genuine Livesports lip

DSCN0476.jpg

TRD strut brace, still to decide on the colour

DSCN0472.jpg

15" Buddyclub p1s, will be sent for powdercoating along with strut brace. Still not sure what colour though.

DSCN0373.jpg

The lip and skirts need some minor attention before painting but all in all im well chuffed to have them here.

However the new bumper will not fit with my JPerformance cooler and i refuse to butcher the lip so will be purchasing a full WEPR kit as soon as Sacha has them back in stock.

Hope to get all these fitted asap along with possible full respray ;)

Hope shes worth it now :haha:

Last edited:

ASHep82

Member +
Cars going to look even nicer than it is mate.really like the the bronze alloys on your car,what make are they?

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Cars going to look even nicer than it is mate.really like the the bronze alloys on your car,what make are they?

Thanks mate. The wheels are just advan reps. I really like the look of them but there quite heavy and there 16s so have to go. Will probably get the buddyclubs powder coated the same colour.

thefalls

Member +
Nice buy Stu.

Like the shopping list,that carbon culture front bumper is nice though.

Lets wait for the finished product,i bet it will be cool.

Keep it up,mate.

clarkytrd

Member +
Hmm a full respray ehh?? :D

Some tasty parts you have there, that kit is gonna transform the whole look of the car, cant wait to see them painted and fitted!

Car just keeps getting better, well done!

Mark-ep91

Member +
some very nice parts man will change the whole look of the car :rockon:

i have a hdi front mount sitting nicely in the 98 bumper and livesport lip so it can be done i wouldnt be bothered buying a new fmic for it