My Auto's Rolling Road Figure......

Kelly

Member +
Finally got chance today take my auto to the rollers that i trust! This is the same rollers what i went for my "before" reading.

I'm very happy with my result for the ct9 (which is dying) kinda made me guilty about the fact i'm (hopefully) buying a turbo in the next few days which should be great setup for the auto!

BEFORE - (on 8psi nothing else)

kelly-2.jpg

kelly-1.jpg

Today - (0.90bar and my mods) 179bhp and 185ft lb torque :)

kellygraph2.jpg

kellygraph1.jpg

Big thankyou to everyone who has helped get me here, all my friends, and Sacha @ WickedEP for making this kit to help cure my major boost creep!

Spec -

RS*R Lowering Springs
KYB Shocks
15inch Enkei's!
Delocked
Air Filter
Iridium Plugs
Braided Brake Lines
HKS Exhaust
Tuning Developments Oil Catch Can
WEPR manifold
Tial External Wastegate
WEPR Downpipe
Air Con Removed
WEPR FMIC
SPAL Fan
Adjustable Panhard Rod
Manual Boost Controller
Greddy Emanage Blue
Mapped by NickJones @ Tuning Developments

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
what does an auto perform like in comparison to an equivalent powered manual??

heres a vid of me at santa pod at 8psi (so 122at fly) against a standard manual glanza

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UAz6Dprfgxs

I absolutley love the auto box its alot of fun the 2nd gear goes up to 80mph. Whenever your lined up against someone (on the quartermile of course ;) ) when they have grab for 2nd gear your off i have suprised ALOT of big powered cars so im very happy with her :)

Kelly

Member +
Thats a fair difference, you must be pleased ;)

aye very!!! :) its hard to remember how quick your car is when you drive it to school and then work everyday and dont really make a point of going for a blast. Its only when you come across something and are able to compare you think "hmmmmmmm can't be too shabby" :p