My Glanza

ibz

Member +
Heres my car every1, leme no what you think

EngineBay.jpg

Back-NoPLate.jpg

Side.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc247/ibz_2007/FrontAngle.jpg.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
The wheels are a little on the large side and have you used a pair of tights to tint the rear lights?!:confused:

I like the livesports spoiler though and the rest of the car looks pretty clean.:)

ibz

Member +
The wheels are a little on the large side and have you used a pair of tights to tint the rear lights?!:confused:

I like the livesports spoiler though and the rest of the car looks pretty clean.:)
Yeh m8 the wheels r a bit too big, looking to get standard springs to raise it a bit as its on hks springs at the moment but dont no wether i shud do it

ChrisGT

Member +
I like it, looks cool. How did you tint the rears? it does look like theirs some sort of material over it! lol

jamesbaa

Member +
pimping!! thou's wheels are massive :eek:, not to keep on the tights on the rear lights, like the spoiler thou!!!!

ibz

Member +
I like it, looks cool. How did you tint the rears? it does look like theirs some sort of material over it! lol
Im pretty sure their tights, only had the car for a month n it came like that. i dont tink they look too bad tho thats y i left em on

ChrisGT

Member +
Get an oil breather from halfords, put that on the rocker cover and block up the hole in the air intake pipe somehow.

jamesbaa

Member +
what you need to do is take the standered bov off, then get a breather filter on the hose coming from the rocker cover, then just block up the hole undernether the standered bov using a bit off plate or something!!

ibz

Member +
Get an oil breather from halfords, put that on the rocker cover and block up the hole in the air intake pipe somehow.
ma m8 tld me not 2 get a oil breather as it wud spit out oil over the engine bay, he told me to get a oil catch can ????