my mapps from last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well i just wanted to show the old mapps ive gotten done from last year with my 5e starlet

this one was done at martin tracys beginning of the year wasnt to happy with it at all
martin said to me he couldnt see a starlet running over 300bh :haha:heres something i must run by him ;)

martins map at 1.2 bar on a hybrid vf22 turbo he said thats all it could push ?
capturesh.png
[/URL][/IMG]
heres the one a had done the week after at ECC same boost seems the standerd actuator was fucked
capturesor.png
[/URL][/IMG]
now when i started dealing with ecc i got some nice figures on the car
car running 1.1 bar on e85 external wastegate
76633158.png
[/URL][/IMG]

heres the car running 1.3bar there was loads left in the car just the clutch started to slip ...
18014520070366660702210.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

il be having the car bac up to ecc in 2 weeks were the new maps will be done .#
upgrades
new ecu ,maping,bigger cams,better clucth,and of course a secret turbo;)

as said before ECC are the ones to go to if your wanting big power from starlets.

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
lol because ecc knows there shit when it come to tuning these cars ;)

In the last month or two EVERY starlet they have done has been over 300hp, think there's been 4 or 5 of them lol.

Nice power Billybob for 1.3bar and standard cams/headwork.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
nice figures but for a 5e seems laggy ??? your peak power is right at the end of the powerband

be interesting to see what you make noe with no e85 and more boost

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Cheers lad I'm reaching my goal were I've always wanted my car to be what was it someone said I'm away with the fairys saying a gt will run 10s lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Cheers lad I'm reaching my goal were I've always wanted my car to be what was it someone said I'm away with the fairys saying a gt will run 10s lol

you better run 10s as your after talking the talk now ha ha no pressure lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
nice figures but for a 5e seems laggy ??? your peak power is right at the end of the powerband

Peak power at the end is right where you want it, other wise whats the point in reving her out. It's a flat torque line you want not an early peaking horse power figure.

billybob

Untrusted Seller

Lol lad il be having you out the road il show you lag lol as said there's a lot of upgrades gone into the car there be two maps going into it next time .the map. Who needs e85 lol. What boost were you running to get. Your power lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Peak power at the end is right where you want it, other wise whats the point in reving her out. It's a flat torque line you want not an early peaking horse power figure.

just seems different to all the other graphs i seen just seems laggy to me but im no genius at reading graphs

where is all the 5e torque i made more torque on the 4e lol

4e ftw :) :)

billybob

Untrusted Seller
just seems different to all the other graphs i seen just seems laggy to me but im no genius at reading graphs

where is all the 5e torque i made more torque on the 4e lol

4e ftw :) :)

heres your map loving the power ban its like a saw blade lol

capturelwq.png
[/URL][/IMG]

billybob

Untrusted Seller
you cant understand why your car made 280 at 1.3 bar and 292 at 1.6 .because you didnt go 5e lad lol
1.6 bar will see me up to 400bhp on low boost in the next month no gas needed and who said i was changing my fuel ?lol ECC has drums of e85 for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.