My new car

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
With the Glanza up for breaking it was time to get myself what i have wanted for a while. Collected her this morning. Its a 2007 Ford Focus ST. Its an immaculate standard car and it puts out 225bhp and 320nm of torque. Have to say after driving it for the day i absolutely love it. So comfortable, looks the job and boy can it move:). Anyway, a few pics for anyone interested. Comments welcome ;)

09072011090.jpg

09072011089.jpg

09072011091.jpg

09072011092.jpg

09072011094.jpg

09072011095.jpg

thefalls

Member +
Hey buddy,how are you doing?

This is a nice car.

How does it compare to the glanza in terms of power and handling?

Looks like you are enjoying the new ride.

Goodluck!

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Hey buddy,how are you doing?

This is a nice car.

How does it compare to the glanza in terms of power and handling?

Looks like you are enjoying the new ride.

Goodluck!

Cheers lads. Yeah it pulls really well in all 6 gears lol. Havent thrown it about yet but the handling seems good so far and the ride is seriously comfy. I love the leather Recaros, hold you really well.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
was thinking about these just could not pay the tax for that performance lol ct9 at 1 bar is faster ha ha but they are savage lovely looking very modern comfortable and lovely drive , great buy :)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
was thinking about these just could not pay the tax for that performance lol ct9 at 1 bar is faster ha ha but they are savage lovely looking very modern comfortable and lovely drive , great buy :)

Haha yeah the tax is a bit steep alright. The speed thing wasnt top of my list when choosing this, I just liked the whole package.

addz

Member +
Thought they were. I bet you love cruising :) a mate quite likes these now, maybe he might just get one lol

Happy motoring ;)