My results for my TD04 :)

mark1991

Member +
The car was dropped off at wallace yesterday morning for fitting of a dastek uni chip, plumbing in a fpr and fitting injectors.

I told them to get v power i would have to drive 16miles to get it, So i wanted it to be safe to run 95ron fuel it need be. Also that i was wanting 1-1.1 bar of boost.

I picked up the car to find out it made 208nhp at the fly. I had hoped for something closer to 220bhp but at the end of that day it is not mapped to be pushed to the limit and go bang.

The car drive very well but i think i may need a lsd lol here are the print outs

SAM_0514.jpg

SAM_0513.jpg

SAM_0512.jpg

SAM_0511.jpg

SAM_0510.jpg

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Nice solid result that :)

Boost is dropping slightly at higher rpm to around 13psi/0.9bar, so the power figure isn't too shabby at all ;)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

weeJohn

Lifer
Nice curves and thats a good safe map. If you wanted, you could always get them to do a fierce map on higher octane fuel, you could get software on a laptop to change the map over yourself. Handy if you wanted to go drag racing or something like that ;)

mark1991

Member +
cheers for the comments lads :) mike i was thinking of making the trip down to you guys later on in the year for maybe a few tweaks to the map :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Nice curves and thats a good safe map. If you wanted, you could always get them to do a fierce map on higher octane fuel, you could get software on a laptop to change the map over yourself. Handy if you wanted to go drag racing or something like that ;)

x2

Is there no BP Ultimate or Tesco Super available nearer than the V-Power station?

Fro

Member +
Nice one min, good result! How does it feel on the road is the most important question!?
What fuel was in it when it was mapped, 95? Each to their own, I have to do a 49 mile round trip for Vpower but by George it's worth it :drive: I made 236fwp on their dyno at around 13/14psi on Vpower and a pfc

mark1991

Member +
well everytime i got to the tesco they are sold out and if the light was on i would not get to the next station better safe than sorry. I might up the boost a wee bit and run v power :) nearest place to get v power is a round trip of 40 miles, and tesco super 30 miles round trip (if they have it)

mark1991

Member +
Mrk2 focus rs could not keep up with me lol he was going 20mph in 2 gear waiting for me to "TRY" and over take straight out past him and back in with
very little problem lol