my results

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
well results are in very impressed with how she goes and i would recommend john in wcp to anyone he sure knows is stuff and has a great setup definitely will be back to him ,legend of a man :rockon::rockon:

well here ye go

DSCF0597.jpg

thats at 1.6 bar have other graphs to but photobucket is acting the fool as usual , what i cant understand is it made 280 at 1.3 bar and 292 at 1.6 bar lol,

WCP FTW !!!!!!

also have a slight issue if i drive it on before 4500 when it comes too 4500 it splutters for a sec then it grand ?? if i floor ir past 4500 its perfect fuelling and everything is spot on ,chances are it the plugs and maybe the gap so thats the first thing to change anyway tmw

just to compare td05 made 234 at 1 bar and td04 made 212 all done on dyno dynamics , ill try get up more pics when photobucket cops on lol :haha::haha:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
great results,whats your full spec list??please put this on dtd too and start awar with honda lads :)

dont really be on there much lad its much honda for me anytime a starlet is mentioned it just gets stick on there lol , would probably have about 10 pms asking me to race in about 5 min lol

98_glanza

Member +
dont really be on there much lad its much honda for me anytime a starlet is mentioned it just gets stick on there lol , would probably have about 10 pms asking me to race in about 5 min lol

i know ya,its good craic though sometimes

gedis

Member +
yes i was thinking the plugs, also i would recomend geting kink sorted in that vacum hose, and try to shorten them vacum hoses from wastegate to bost controler solenoid, also i dont like your plug leads the way thei dont fit right

gedis

Member +
i'd say its marks turn next, and he beter pull the finger out, cause we could of have two glanzas their to set up today

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
yes i was thinking the plugs, also i would recomend geting kink sorted in that vacum hose, and try to shorten them vacum hoses from wastegate to bost controler solenoid, also i dont like your plug leads the way thei dont fit right

ya we will get on these issues this week need to make some new breather holes too on my spare rocker cover and get that on too , there only slight issues im just glad we got over friday 13th:haha::haha::haha:

gedis

Member +
ya we will get on these issues this week need to make some new breather holes too on my spare rocker cover and get that on too , there only slight issues im just glad we got over friday 13th:haha::haha::haha:

fuck the morning didnt looked good, first with me keep droping them injector rings, then car not starting, i have an 6 pack here and 1ltr botle of finlandia to celebrate :D

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
fuck the morning didnt looked good, first with me keep droping them injector rings, then car not starting, i have an 6 pack here and 1ltr botle of finlandia to celebrate :D

im waiting until tmw night to celebrate working tmw !!! ya morning was a disaster but it all worked out in the end !

Good show matey,

mine made 237 atwheels and my wally dynoer printed off 265bhp at fly lol

i bet it goes well on the road, how you finding it to drive off boost and the likes

It wasn't a disaster at all, you were just freaking out you superstitious b**tard :haha:. That shit happens ALL THE TIME with cars. The 292 bhp figure was very good but the 269 ft/lbs of torque was brilliant

Last edited:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Good show matey,

mine made 237 atwheels and my wally dynoer printed off 265bhp at fly lol

i bet it goes well on the road, how you finding it to drive off boost and the likes

i find it grand tbh all getting used to really i think there is still a nice poke off boost and wont have an issue for daily drive