1 Bar of boost
Full boost by 4 k
Mapped on a HKS F-CON VPRO

Spec:

Standard Engine
Standard Fuel Pressure Reg
Standard Injectors ( MAXED )
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Race Tech TD04 kit ( With Custom TD04 turbo )
Blitz Nur Spec R
Japspeed Front Mount
TMD Race Spec Cover
Gizzmo Boost Controller
HKS F-CON VPRO

really happy with the results, the car made 133 fhp and 107 whp before i did the TD04 conversion so nearly a 100 bhp gain! pulls really strong just need a RRFPR and some 330 CC injectors to bring the cycle rate down then ill be happy for a while lol!

Last edited:

GTom TURBO

Member +
haha!! you found me! cheers sparky! whats the news on that engine?

addz - yes mate completely different! the torque is the big difference! love having that power there! sounds daft but now i know its pretty dam quick i dont really drive it that fast just tootle about off boost!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
great results mate, been waiting too see what them race tech td04 kits could do without going forged.

churcherj

Member +
nice result mate :) am going to AFR this month to be mapped, pretty much same spec as you, td04 1 bar etc etc, how did you find their service? cant wait to get mapped!

GTom TURBO

Member +
the service is awesome mate! all the lads are really helpful and matt is an awesome mapper! wouldn't take the car anywhere else! going back when i have got my 330s and my RRFPR to bring the cycle rate down cos they are completely maxed!

churcherj

Member +
the service is awesome mate! all the lads are really helpful and matt is an awesome mapper! wouldn't take the car anywhere else! going back when i have got my 330s and my RRFPR to bring the cycle rate down cos they are completely maxed!

ha mines gona be the same then! may get some 330s before i go! :) how does it feel to drive now?

GTom TURBO

Member +
really good mate! drives good off boost comes on boost and takes off!! cant really explain it mate but a grin comes on me face everytime i drive it! yh mate i would get the 330s before you get it mapped! i just drive it on .7 at the mo cos i dont really like them maxing! still 155 at the wheels on .7 lol

scot-ish

Member +
nice result there mate.

you might be better gettin an uprated fuel pump with the injectors, instead of the RRFPR, incase you decide to go for more power again, you would need a uprated pump anyways.