My Rolling road result!!

Had my car dynoed today at reworx in Portsmouth :)

She made 175bhp with 162 ft pounds of torque

The spec list is:

Wepr mani
Standard ct9 at 0.8 bar
Decat
Xs power fmic
5zeigen cat back system
Adjustable actuator
Rrfpr

I'm really happy with this result :) what do you lot think?? Is that good??

It has a slight boost leak for one of the intercooler pipes, and exhaust side turbo seals are on there way out!!

Opinions welcome good or bad guys :)

Yeh will defo be looking for more power gunna get a better intercooler, a hybrid turbo, boost and fuel controller and probably run her at a bar then and I will be hoping to make around the 200-220 mark!! Gunna do the cosmetics first tho lol

churcherj

Member +
i spoke to reworx not long ago and they wanted 160 odd for a dyno run and to set up a fpr! thought that was outrageous seeming as they shud be adjusting my fueling on a wideband anyway as part of a dyno run which is like 50 odd quid! very good result at 0.8 mate, seriously doubt youd get anywhere near 220 on a ct9 at 1 bar! very good figures none the less :) you happy with it? u shud pop up to southampton soon (if you can bare it haha), thinking of arranging a meet soon

They charged me 35 plus the vat to set up the fpr and put it through a dyno run! I thought that was pretty good tbh, yeh I am really happy with the result!!! I just now want more power this power graph stuff is addictive!!!! Haha yeh man I would be up for piping over for a meet some time for def!! Especialy if it will be in a month or so cause then I will have my new wheels haha :p

Arnold

Lifer
up the boost to 1.0 bar and if set up right you'll get another 15hp out of her. My spec is similar to yours but using emanage instead

I was thinking of upping the boost to a 1.0 bar but then the other day i came off boost to see behind me a cloud of smoke so looks like my turbo seals are gone :( so now its time to save for a hybrid and either an emanage blue or ultimate dont really know the differences tho :S so not to sure what one to go for

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Nice result dude. I'd be happy with that.

I cant get hold of my mate who painted my wheels at the mo mate. When i see him next, ill try & get the paint code for you :)

Nice result dude. I'd be happy with that.

I cant get hold of my mate who painted my wheels at the mo mate. When i see him next, ill try & get the paint code for you :)

Thanks man yeh i am happy with her just really want my hybrid dont really see the point in putting a standard ct9 back on :)

what hybrid you running with your one?? also been looking at the japspeed fmic and exhaust and notied that u have them on ya car what are they like?? how loud is the japspeed cat back??

and thanks man if you could i would appriiate it how much do ya think he would charge to spray my gt gunmetal grey?? if he would do it?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Thanks man yeh i am happy with her just really want my hybrid dont really see the point in putting a standard ct9 back on :)

what hybrid you running with your one?? also been looking at the japspeed fmic and exhaust and notied that u have them on ya car what are they like?? how loud is the japspeed cat back??

and thanks man if you could i would appriiate it how much do ya think he would charge to spray my gt gunmetal grey?? if he would do it?

Running tongs hybrid, but been having problems with it since my engine fucked up. Was running fine before that..

Japspeed cat back with a decat is loud without the bung mate. I want a quieter one now as im fed up with how loud it is lol. Good quality exhaust tho mate. Had the FMIC for 3 years & its doen the job fine. Good bit of kit.

My mate works in an airport painting planes, so he dosent really do much private work as its not really a 'spray shop' if you get me. He did mine as a favour whilst my car was off the road for a while so he took individual parts (pretty much everything that could be taken off the car) in & sprayed them when he had time... Then he sprayed the shell on a Sunday or something when he could fit it in... :)

Running tongs hybrid, but been having problems with it since my engine fucked up. Was running fine before that..

Japspeed cat back with a decat is loud without the bung mate. I want a quieter one now as im fed up with how loud it is lol. Good quality exhaust tho mate. Had the FMIC for 3 years & its doen the job fine. Good bit of kit.

My mate works in an airport painting planes, so he dosent really do much private work as its not really a 'spray shop' if you get me. He did mine as a favour whilst my car was off the road for a while so he took individual parts (pretty much everything that could be taken off the car) in & sprayed them when he had time... Then he sprayed the shell on a Sunday or something when he could fit it in... :)

Okay man yeh thats the hybrid i have been looking at going for!! whats it like in boost and for power gains basically did u notice a difference with the hybrid? what sort of problems u been having with it then since the rebuild?

Are you thinking of selling your japspeed cat back then?? if you are i would defo be looking to buy it from ya as i think that is the one i want caue they look aweome and i want an exhaust that is a bit different!! if that is the case with the fmic think i may order myself one up :)

Thats fair enough man im sure i will find somewere that aint to bad on price lol still not sure weather to keep it white or not yet tho

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Okay man yeh thats the hybrid i have been looking at going for!! whats it like in boost and for power gains basically did u notice a difference with the hybrid? what sort of problems u been having with it then since the rebuild?

Are you thinking of selling your japspeed cat back then?? if you are i would defo be looking to buy it from ya as i think that is the one i want caue they look aweome and i want an exhaust that is a bit different!! if that is the case with the fmic think i may order myself one up :)

Thats fair enough man im sure i will find somewere that aint to bad on price lol still not sure weather to keep it white or not yet tho

Forget the problems I’ve been having with the turbo because I think it’s down to my engine failing etc.. it’s a good turbo. No one else seems to have had problems, i was just unfortunate that all the shit I had in my oil got through the turbo and fucked it... INoticed more pull, louder spool & just a good step up from the standard ct9.... you'll defo notice the difference. Would defo recommend getting an Electronic boost controller though to help with spooling time & boost control etc..

As for the exhaust, I’ll have a think at my options as I’ll have to find a replacement 1st... am looking at a more silent one... but thinking I could get an exhaust fabricator to add a silencer to mine somewhere along the pipework... not sure if that’s possible, but will ask.

Organise a get together with your starlet mates down at Portsmouth somewhere & i'll pop down for a chat & a beer.

Last edited: