turbo tim

Fresh Recruit
Hi all my starlet was stolen off my drive last night ( bristol ):mad:

reg k404 ujc in black large intercooler
can you keep a look out

thanks turbo tim

Dan507

Member +
Sorry to hear man, keep an eye out on auto trader and Ebay. Like Sanchez said, Any pictures?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
seems alot of cars are gettin stolen at the mo, my mate had his rs turbo ka stolen .

turbo tim

Fresh Recruit
square lamp. cut out front bumper hdi intercooler stand offs.stock rims 14 inch. bailey dump valve new type .
de cat
Black in colour

Last edited:

JonoPhilpott

Member +
The little wankers that wanna go rag it through all this snow and drift it about... Seriously some people i really dont get what drives them to do it!!!
Sorry to hear!!

templar2007

Member +
Hi mate I will keep my eyes out for you I live in bristol to if you can get some pic stick them up every bit helps and sorry to hear

kilo

Member +
sorry to hear bud. it would hardly make it over to the north. but thats really sicking news, i cant even begin to imagine how you feel, im sure the guys local will keep a good eye out. hope you get it back.

Bazza

Member +
No way!! :( gutted for you mate hope you get her back.

Some wankers tried to steal my V when I had it but caught them in the act and showed them berty the bat :D

SupaStu

Member +
seems alot of cars are gettin stolen at the mo, my mate had his rs turbo ka stolen .

Seriously who would steal a Ford Ka, rs turbo engine or not? Must have been someone that knew about it?

Stealing cars in this weather! Sorry to hear about it, hope you get it back.