my trackday at mondello race track

grum-glanza

Member +
i few laps around mondello was kinda taking it easy had nothing but problems didn't even get the car off the trailer and an o-ring on the second injector broke pissed petrol down the back of the engine got luckly enough i got it sorted the car was only mapped two days before so kinda taking it easy plus the fella who mapped it told me the turbo was on the way out it was leaking a small bit but had a great day up there it was part of isdc (irish subaru drivers club) but we invited mitzubishi owners and mr2 owners club [video=youtube;VO2iBz1cyvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO2iBz1cyvE[/video]

grum-glanza

Member +
still road car but its kinda half and half still has full interior and all that plan in the next few weeks is stick td05 and 1.8 maybe 2.0 bar of boost depending on traction but i still have my slighty non road legal rally intermedits;) andbody have any idea what kind of power to expect??

Martin Broon

Member +
i just got my td05 16g put on and mapped, made 270 at the wheels at 1.5 bar, had td04 before and omg what a big diffrence,
will be a hand full on the track!

Martin Broon

Member +
its a 4e mate, i bought the car from a guy on here called hubby, was called "ccm built gt" on the for sale thread, what a big diffrence with a td05
really need to get a diff soon tho, ill be taking her round knockhill next year so i will get some good videos of the track days on this thread so you can
have a look, so over the winter im looking for ap racing 300 mm breaks and calipars, fitting my cage which aint a dash dodger :( and some other bits
and bobs, what did you think of mondello? you going to go back? ty for the rep i am new to the starlet scence :)

turboloon

Member +
martin get a set o willwoods min they're bloody awsome min....by the way did ye get my pm regarding the exhaust..?