N.i Rr

whitestarlet

Member +
whitestarlet

this is the BHP@flywheel. there are two runs over ontop of each other to compare. the purple one is at 12psi and the black at 15psi

171.0bhp @5747rpm at 12psi
201.5bhp @6602rpm at 15psi

whitestarlet

this is LBFT of torque as in previous graph two runs to compare. one at 12psi (purple) and one at 15psi (black)

173.1lbft @4259rpm at 12psi
170.9lbft @4613rpm at 15psi

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

Admin
Sweet. Guess all those hours in the garage were worth it mate!

And I bet you are still smiling! :)

Chris@CCM

Member +
unreal what a wee bit more boost can do! great result mate ! dose she fell much better on the road at 15 psi ?

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Yea tat was good

Was so tense waitin on the result showin
up on the computer!! some difference wat a
bit of boost can do!!

well dun mate!!! :p

Chris@CCM

Member +
how come you loose torque with more boost?

ok the bhp gains are excellent but torque is lost :S confused
i was allso thinking that but the guy runing the r/road said that it was due to the engine haveing to push the turbo that bit harder i think also look at the dynoplot see how much better it is runing 15psi it holds the torque much better and longer

Last edited:

whitestarlet

Member +
i was allso thinking that but the guy runing the r/road said that it was due to the engine haveing to push the turbo that bit harder i think also look at the dynoplot see how much better it is runing 15psi it holds the torque much better and longer

i was talking to Smore last night on msn and he thought it could be to do with the intake. he changed his set up which is similar to mine and his torque figure increased!! so i will have to try that!

well done you total bastard!:p

really really sorry ted. definately didnt mean go up that much!!