need to change around my GT...

toyotagt

Member +
have my GT over 5 years...
kinda got bored of it and stopped driving it,

recently i fitted a radio and speakers as i had removed them...
i softened the suspension so its more comfortable to drive,
and it has a cat and silincer fitted for NCT test and i havent removed them, or tested it yet..

it was a bit better to drive after making it more comfortable and, having it quieter and a radio in it maybe....

but that didnt last long as im bored of it again and have no real interest in driving it... its parked out on my garden over 2 weeks, and was in shed for about 2 r 3 weeks before that,,,

anyone any ideas of something i can do to it to change it around a bit and make it different so i mite want to be driving it again? ha

toyotagt

Member +
i was thinking of changing the engine to a non 4e or 5e, llike 20v 4age, evo engine? sr20? ha and possibly making it rwd ect...

then i was thinking of taking the kit off and running it oem bumper and no skirts..

or keep kit and put a different bonnet like a slotted vented one like on that grey wide arch one..

davehart

Member +
Chuck around a grand at it putting the power up as some of the guys have said.

I'm sure that will keep you entertained with it.

rosso321

Member +
Throw my way ill drive it for yea lol. Bigger turbo is an option but always want more and more it's never ending its never enough. Oem seems to be the scene at the mo. If you do something g wild you only drive few times as too hard and to hard to maintain. Though choice tho. It's a great car no matter what direction you go. 4wd it and slap on big turbo