NEW: 300+hp with quick spool the easy way....td05 16g kit!!

Discussion in 'New Parts' started by wickedep, Apr 7, 2011.

1. wickedep

wickedep Registered Trader

hey guys..
    we will be releasing a td05 16g turbo kit in the next couple of days. this turbo is available as a full turbo kit or just the turbo also. the td05 features the 16g compressor wheel, custom cast turbine side with td04 foot print. so if you already have td04 gear...this turbo is a bolt on upgrade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i will get some proper pics up ASAP...these are just sneek peek's...enjoy!

sacha
    wickedEP Racing

2. bumblebee

bumblebee Registered User +

...wow..things just keep getting better and better...keep it up Sacha

3. Starletfreak

Starletfreak Registered User +

That looks the business, you always come up with the goods bro..

4. jayc-glanza17

jayc-glanza17 Paid Member

how much would turbo be???
    and how would it be on a 4e?

5. kieran.s gt

kieran.s gt Registered User +

Would be interested in the turbo alone depending on price.

6. wickedep

i'll put up all the details in a couple of days mate...the turbos are brand new and custom..so it wont be cheap..but it will be a worthwhile upgrade. its works very nice on 4e...we built it with the 4e in mind...the turbine housing and turbine wheel are larger in order to support the 330-350bhp the 16g compressor wheel is capable of flowing...we recently had a customer switch from blitz k24 to our td05...his main concern was lag etc..he couldn't notice much increase in lag at all...torque curve felt similar except the td05 pulls like a freight train all the way up to 8k rpm. best of all...its completely bolt on to existing td04 gear. thanks..

sacha
    wickedEP Racing

7. string gt

string gt Registered User +

price of turbo on own to uk inc fees please. top work aswell. was thinking new godzilla but this will be better lag wise i reckon. cheers

8. aaronw

aaronw Paid Member

what boost would be needed to run to acheive 300+bhp?

9. wickedep

will give prices soon mate. some mind find it pricy i am afraid. i will try my best to workout the best deal.

1.5bar will do the trick.

10. 98_glanza

98_glanza Paid Member

how would this compare to a vf23 turbo?

11. jayc-glanza17

jayc-glanza17 Paid Member

any update sasha???

12. wickedep

pretty good actually, it flows more cfm and has less lag.

13. wickedep

sorry guys, promise to have some more specifics up soon...things are real hectic at this end. will try to get details to you guys asap.

sacha
    wickedEP Racing

14. wickedep

await new pics/prices ...will be up in a few hours time. thank you....

sacha
    wickedEP Racing

15. pc18

pc18 North West England Area Rep.

any plans for some subaru turbos with billet wheels sacha?

16. wickedep

no really mate...the cost is too high. its expensive enough to get these regular hybrids spec'd up...i doubt anyone would be willing to pay a billet option..

17. 98_glanza

98_glanza Paid Member

price on just the turbo please,when ya can

18. wickedep

19. Ally Dawood

Ally Dawood Registered User +

heyyoo wickedep , I decided to buy this TD05-16G Turbo kit it comes with Kit consists of 4E Stainless manifold, Stainless downpipe, Stainless screamer pipe, Tial 38mm external wastegate, Front Mounted Intercooler, Stainless boost pipes. All gaskets, nuts, bolts and hoses are included....What other parts do i need to buy to support this new turbo and how much hp do think it will give to my Toyota Starlet Glanza V EP1....And is this turbo just bolt on or i have to do modifications.

20. wickedep

hey mate, yes the kit comes with all the hardware needed. as for other mods...if you want to run low boost and keep it under 300bhp..then upgrade ecu and fuel system (larger injectors/high flow pump/pressure regulator)& metal head gasket. if you want to run high boost and get into the 300+ range..then i would recommend also forging internals. most people on here forge the engine right away...you could do if budget is of no concern..but over here we do not generally forge unless we are going over 300bhp..we have many EP's running 275-300bhp on stock internals..but with the supporting mods i have mentioned. hope this helps..

sacha