DSC00283.jpg

and the dog..siberian husky named nakota 10 weeks old
DSC00317.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

funny way to sleep
DSC00311.jpg

ill try get some better pics,but shes hard to keep still!

wesgt

Lifer
she is class, would love one, or even a malamute!! good job on the shed too! my dogs sleep like that too :D

Aidan-G

Member +
cheers,yeah she is a handfull allright!never listens to me atal and mad to get away,lucky enough ive lots of land for it to run

Aidan-G

Member +
thanks for the comments

what kinda dog have you mikey?

im hoping for some snow this christmas :D she'l enjoy that

gv1.3

Admin
its like any dog... you should be wary of the owner as much as the dog. A dog is typically a product of its owner. A stupid owner will usually create a stupid dog. A responsible owner will usually create a responsible dog. Obviously there are exceptions sometimes but in general a vicious dog has been created and is not born that way.

wesgt

Lifer
its like any dog... you should be wary of the owner as much as the dog. A dog is typically a product of its owner. A stupid owner will usually create a stupid dog. A responsible owner will usually create a responsible dog. Obviously there are exceptions sometimes but in general a vicious dog has been created and is not born that way.

my dog is super intelligent, what does that make me :haha:
seriously though, she knows our names, she'll find any family member i name without fail, she picked it up all on her own!

J25GTi

Lifer
My dog does that too mate, and he let's him self off when he wants the loo and closes the door behind him (y)