nikki ep91_girl, and a black gt southend seafront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
nikky spotted you, as i finally got turbo sorted, i was the silver glanza with a black gt behind me.
heya nikky, thx for coming to my town without saying hi.LOL
and whoever the gt was,

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
nikky drove past then saw her car parked up.
i had a gt up my ass, quite surprised how well my silver glanza doing now darren looked at turbo.

EP91_Girl

Member +
nikky spotted you, as i finally got turbo sorted, i was the silver glanza with a black gt behind me.
heya nikky, thx for coming to my town without saying hi.LOL
and whoever the gt was,

hehe Finally i have been spotted lol
lol i didn't see ya hun you should of waved me down or summing i would of come said Hi to ya :)
was a few glanza's down the "ends" last night as it go's...
yer i see that black GT to.. i see it go past a few times and ever time i would shout out "ooow GT" in my high pitch voice lol

i will probs be down the "ends" this Saturday to so if ya down there and see star come find me i will be the one jumping up and down with a fugar doughnut in one hand and a can of fizzy pop in the other lol lol

:D

x x

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
lewis darren out my spare turbo on. and gaskets and generally looked at car and said great buy, lot of potential.
nikky come on how u not see my silver glanza chatter, make a huge exhaust noise whilst pulling away from the gt?
well nikky is u r out this weekend i can meet you?

EP91_Girl

Member +
nikky come on how u not see my silver glanza chatter, make a huge exhaust noise whilst pulling away from the gt?
well nikky is u r out this weekend i can meet you?

hun im oblivious when im out, im my own nikky world i only notice things if there kicking me in the leg lol lol
Yer i will be out hun,
how about you meet me and star at the pitsea underpass bay no 3 *thats the middle one* @ about 08:30 saturday night OR about 7pm at CleanPark??
x x

EP91_Girl

Member +
bloody hell 8.30 fin work have a laugh on a saturday lol lol id well tell them to jogg on! lol

ok well i just meet you down the front when ever you get there :) yer i think i got ya number i check if not i pm ya ;)
x

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
well im meeting her down seafront, i would say she bring a mate along or herself.
who r u civboy?
not seen u on here b4, and your in essex, so same county,
where abouts?
and nikki, whats plans sat? bit of lakeside?

civboy

Fresh Recruit
well im meeting her down seafront, i would say she bring a mate along or herself.
who r u civboy?
not seen u on here b4, and your in essex, so same county,
where abouts?
and nikki, whats plans sat? bit of lakeside?

ill end up being with her fella lol, we was down there last night, shes gotta take it easy due to her front brakes not having alot of pad left depends if i get the disc's before sat ill fit the pads and discs,

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
you'll end up being with her?lol
now i could take that anyway.lol
still who r u anyways?
jus nice to know another essex tgtt member,

Status
Not open for further replies.