Opinions please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_<3_Boost

Member +
Ok so last year me and 3 other friends went to santa pod for jap show finale (when the weather was really shite) anyway, we went for the weekend and stayed over night, however I didnt have a tent and so we borrowed one of my other mates brothers tent, anyway so on saturday, the person who's brother it was tent and one other mate were messing around and they fell over and the tent got ripped..... anyway so that happened, and I dont actually remeber saying it, but apparently I agreed to pay towards another replacement, however me and the other friend cant remeber saying this, anyway so the times has come round that he is now asking for the money, and I and my other friend said that we dont want to pay because it wasnt us that broke it, however we do appreciate that we did use the tent, and wouldnt mind paying a little bit towards it, just to be thankful. anyway so before he had said to us how much he wanted me and my friend went on argos and halfords website to find other similar 4 person tents like the one that was broken and saw them around the £60 mark, however he then got back to me and said that he wanted £40 from each of us..... I wasnt up for paying into it at all, (some of you may say that its only £40, but when I only work part time and only get £300 a month, its a fair bit) anyway so when I then said that dont wish to pay, he then started to threaten to sell my mini moto that was left it his house from a previous outing before (which he broke anyway and was supposed to be fixing) he then started saying that if I dont pay he will sell my minimoto to fund the the tent. I would like to see what other peoples thoughts are on this and what I should do.
Thanks

he sounds like a right twat doesnt he fighting over 40 pound a year later!

just avoid this fella if i was you mate and let him sell the mini moto if it comes down to it you should be glad its taken off your hands all they do is brake down:haha:

i had one before:)

I_<3_Boost

Member +
Thats not the point its a watercooled one ive used it like 4 times max and my girlfriend bought it for me for christmas.

If it was me I'd go over get my mini moto because its my property and tell the guy who wants the money hump a duck. Thats my opinion..

I_<3_Boost

Member +
Well yer but Im sure ill go over there and he just wont give it to me, I just dont see why me and my other friend should pay for it if we didnt break it!!

I_<3_Boost

Member +
Oh yer ive told him thats when I said hes gonna sell the mini-moto to pay for it, and he also said that if my friend doesnt pay either he will sell it, he then said that "if he is a good friend he will pay up aswell" I just think its silly.This was someone that I USED to be good friends with

Derek

Lifer
Stone_Cold_Stunner.gif

Stone cold stunner.

Farley

Member +
just go to his door with dog shit in your hand and he won't get in ur way- then get ur minimoto and leave (then obviously throw the shit)

bucketep91

Member +
if it was me id go over, take my mini moto back and give him a slap for even sayin he was gonna sell it, it is ures! as for the tent tell him to take his face for a shite

Status
Not open for further replies.