Panasonic CY-ET900 Electronic Toll Collection Unit

swwxb12

Fresh Recruit
This is a moment of boredom, so bear with me! :confused:

I've got one of these units fitted in my Starlet, and whenever I start the car a woman comes on saying (pronounced) "cadona, sonoto sedetay messen". Anyone with any idea what the English translation is?

Jay

Admin
Trevor and I wrestled with a JDM satnav that said the same stuff.

A rough Ballymena translation :

"This isn't Japan! Where the hell am I and who the fuck are you??" :haha:

JGT

Member +
Japanese highways have tolls, you can pay with a card or cash. Somewhere in your car was a little box that you insert the highway card into (usually under the steering wheel). In this case it's saying basicaly, 'card not inserted'.

Jay

stuart

Member +
Aha JDM extra! I'd love that when I start my starlet, although after awhile I'd start talking to it and waiting for a reply :(

Adam_Glanza

Member +
This is a moment of boredom, so bear with me! :confused:

I've got one of these units fitted in my Starlet, and whenever I start the car a woman comes on saying (pronounced) "cadona, sonoto sedetay messen". Anyone with any idea what the English translation is?

i had exactly that it was panasonic and i always wondered wat it was, it would chat some random japanese at me aswell, always impressed the ladies as i told them it was the car talking 2 me like KIT lmfao

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Trevor and I wrestled with a JDM satnav that said the same stuff.

A rough Ballymena translation :

"This isn't Japan! Where the hell am I and who the fuck are you??" :haha:

now that my dear man has erned u 10beer lol!! :rockon:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

lol :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Japanese highways have tolls, you can pay with a card or cash. Somewhere in your car was a little box that you insert the highway card into (usually under the steering wheel). In this case it's saying basicaly, 'card not inserted'.

Jay

well holy shit! look whos back from the dead!!

long time no speak buddy! where in the world are ya??? lol

still in japan? glad to see ya round again!
keep safe ;)
kon

swwxb12

Fresh Recruit
Liking the Ballymena translation!

I love my lil japanese virtual woman! What ever car I get next she's coming with me!