please look stolen glanza turbo, SCAMMED..

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
i had a glanza turbo and had it advertised for sale on saturday 2 of july i got a phone call off a fella asking about my car for sale seem so genuine so anyway we met up and he seemed so interested in my car finally we came to a deal and he bought the car.. i held me money till monday to put into the bank and as i went into the bank with the money i was told it was FRAUDED/ DUD MONEY i was shocked :(... details of car are below if anyone hears anyting or even sees the car and could let me no be much apreciated

Make: toyota

Model: glanza / starlet

Year: 1996

Colour: white

Registration number: 96 wx 4921

Engine number: 0197022 (4E)

Chassis number: ep91-0080135

the car had i little few extras like red and black bucket seats, white alloys, tinted 3 back windows, turbo timer, dump valve, straight true exuast the usual bits will post more soon as i can

things that would be noticed in the car that might help it pop up is it has no parcel shelf in boot, slight crack down bottom left of windscreen also had starlet man wit a number to ring on back window

car was bought from dublin area , fella that bought the car had a northen ireland accient and was in a vw caddy with northen ireland reg plate.. Could be a chance the car is in belfast dirrection if anyone could keep an eye out down that way

Full

Full

sorry bout bad pictures more to follow quite soon thanks for looking will keep updated

Iain@CRD

Lifer
What a complete wanker, i hope you catch up with this idiot and he gets exactly what he deserves. Hope you find your car mate!

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
What a complete wanker, i hope you catch up with this idiot and he gets exactly what he deserves. Hope you find your car mate!

i no ye theres some scum on the earth... thanks mate

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
what was the milage?

136,000 kilometres witch is bout 80,000 miles or somting mate... i checked the notes, they were good duds the bank and that said it aswell

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
dud moneys getting more common these days shame too hear that dude

i no its not on how people have the heart todo it they shouldent be on the earth scum thats all

Paul_JJ

Member +
Mate, I'm really sorry for you! Hope he will get a sentence for that. Always keep an eye on other Glanza's in my area, there isn't many around here.

thats sucks man... one thing i always do is check notes..

DId you know that there are euros in common use, they're fake but even banks can't notice any difference! Only the Headquarters in Germany can - where they print the money.....

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
Mate, I'm really sorry for you! Hope he will get a sentence for that. Always keep an eye on other Glanza's in my area, there isn't many around here.

ye i hope somthing happens him the scum... thanks means alot mate

DId you know that there are euros in common use, they're fake but even banks can't notice any difference! Only the Headquarters in Germany can - where they print the money....

thats true there getting real good now days its unreal

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
have you called the police? didnt you fill out the v5 with the guys details? have you sent it away yet?

ye i went to the police the name and address he gave was not real i would say the car will be broke for parts aswell unless he gets the log book

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear it lad.

Didn't get any details of the Caddy did you? A reg number, colour, age, etc might help matters. Also any description of the buyer might prove useful too. The NI crew is pretty tightknit so someone might know something.

Jay

Jay

Admin
Also, a spec list with brand names would help as if the car goes into bits it'll be easier to watch for parts being sold off. If anyone sees any white doors with colour coded handles in the near future they should report back asap.

Jay