Plz help engine lights stays on

jam

Member +
Hi,please help when I am on 4th or 5th gear push accelerator hard my engine lights remains on until I switch off the acc. am thinking its fuel cut but am running only 12Psi with boost solenoid bypass.another problem all my boost lights on the clocks stays on even on idle.I check all negative ground and it seem to be ok.Please advice.Thanks

jam

Member +
yea but boost cut is 0.85 and am running 0.75 with stock actuator and no boost controller.any idea.

M

mad_max926

your boost is more than likely creeping mate these cars do it all the time you need to port your wastegate, get fueling mods, try a manifold it sorted my car out sweet when i was back in those stages of tuning my car, im sure someone on here will give some better advice

jam

Member +
I agree with you mate but my car is completely stock only hks mushroom filter and everything else stock even has the exhaust catalytic converter in.

iamlegend

Member +
i the exact same thing do not worry dude like people said it will be creeping, do a diagnostic test if your worried,i done one and i got code 34 (turbo pressure signal) or fuel cut. due to running it in high boost all the time as well, its this darn cold weather lol. when you turn the car of and back on the light will reset it self and go off.

diagnostic check:
http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9295

Last edited: