Proof that there getting popular - pic

goldenvtr

Member +
Was in a local resturant (lol) with a mate when we i noticed this out the window.

Dont get me wrong its a nice sight to look out at and see but its dissapointing at the same time,

2 GT's and a Glanza - HAHA!

DSC00190.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
dont see many glanzas that colour. someone has put a few nissan parts on it though by the looks of it!

its not too bad though, could be lads off the site and they might just be good mates. its not that bad, i love mine so im not gonna change it even if they do become really popular.

goldenvtr

Member +
i didnt recognise them from the site as theres only a few members with Toms new action alloys. but still at least they wasn't chaved up. shame i was in the 306 at the time could of emmbarased them if i can out in mine :p

rb69

Member +
Don't worry i got the micra / glanza joke! I think it's nice to see them about, they still aren't common as such. I wouldn't worry about the chavved up ones, they won't be around as long as the proper enthusiasts. Plus that means more parts for us when they stuff there's into a lamp post!

C

CaL

love teh glanza wonder if its a factory coulor....shame abotu 2 gts at once....cant wait to get mine on the road