put mine on the rollers today :)

amy ep91

Member +
i know its not very exciting as i've only got it on 0.6 bar at the moment while im still getting used to the car as it is my first car

but at 0.6 bar it made 165bhp at the wheels
and im so so so happy with that.

i cant wait to put my apexi sard back on and turn it up to to 1 bar :)

i'll put a pic of the print out up when i get onto my own laptop :)

Brad_L

Member +
no way can a ct9 make that power at that boost.

Ive never seen it before. You sure that wasnt at the fly?

churcherj

Member +
why dont people just wait and see if she puts up a dyno graph before jumping on the band wagon and criticising her setup? shes clearly happy with it and excited as its her first car so why the need to put it down? its only figures at the end of the day.......not suggesting at 0.6 bar it would make 165 at the wheels as i highly doubt it, but cmmon guys :)

Last edited:
why dont people just wait and see if she puts up a dyno graph before jumping on the band wagon and criticising her setup? shes clearly happy with it and excited as its her first car so why the need to put it down? its only figures at the end of the day.......not suggesting at 0.6 bar it would make 165 at the wheels as i highly doubt it, but cmmon guys :)

x2

amy ep91

Member +
haha ok now i feel like a dope

my bf explained the results to me, as i can honestly say i didnt have a clue and just looked at the bigger number lmaoooo

well it was 140bhp at the wheels

:( feel all sad now hahaa

but im sorry for the confusionnn

amy ep91

Member +
CT9
Toytuning mild steel manifold
WEPR Front mount intercooler
Apexi SAFC11
HKS actuator
HKS FCD
HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
Blitz DBSC spec R Electronic boost controller
Sard RRFPR
Ultra racing 4 point lower arm bar
ARC Blow off valve

thats all but it didnt have the apex safc on it at the time
robbed the spec off the for sale thread guy who i bought it off put on
but its still got everything on there

Dan3SGTE

Member +
140WHP, So you've made about 30BHP more then factory but running the same boost??? I would love to know how.................

At this point i will say its a VERY optimistic dyno. Thats my opinion as all that extra BHP from an intercooler + manifold and i will assume some sort of better intake? Relocated filter?? I will also assume you had the fueling set up too right as that would at least make a tad more sense. But then why would you need extra fuel just to support a mani + intercooler??

You see why im not convinced..............

amy ep91

Member +
140WHP, So you've made about 30BHP more then factory but running the same boost??? I would love to know how.................

At this point i will say its a VERY optimistic dyno. Thats my opinion as all that extra BHP from an intercooler + manifold and i will assume some sort of better intake? Relocated filter?? I will also assume you had the fueling set up too right as that would at least make a tad more sense. But then why would you need extra fuel just to support a mani + intercooler??

You see why im not convinced..............

well i havent added anything to this car, and i dont see why i would lie about what mods are on it.
the only thing i have done to this car is turn the boost down to 0.6 and take off the apexi safc as its my first car and im obvs not used to a car with alot of power behind it.
i dont no about the intake and yes the air filter has been changed and relocated the fuel was set up to be just right with the apexi safc, so without that on it is atm, over fuelling.[/QUOTE]
here are the pics of the print out.
i have wrote 0.6 at the bottom so that i can compare it against the graph i get when i turn up the boost.

246n94x.jpg

2dr8a5w.jpg

98eip0.jpg

Last edited:

whiteglanzav

Member +
no 1 said you wer lying bout the mods - just that that dyno reading dusnt seem right - different dyno's give different readings and it also depends if they wet on "customer satisfaction mode" lol