quick question for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesgt

Lifer
this is the scenario, your driving, lets say your brothers car, worth about 12k for arguements sake, for whatever reason you lose control of the car and write it off, your ok, but the car is gone. Your only covered 3rd party because it wasn't your car. Would you (a) try and do all you could to repay all or most of the value of the car, or (b) say oh thats hard luck, but what can ya do, and that would be the end of it, your bro is out 12k and tough sh*t!

Last edited:

Craig_GT

Lifer
I always say if you break it you pay for it.

Wouldnt like to think my bro would leave me up shit creak!

just my opinion.

Rumel786

Member +
depends what situation your bro is in mate, speak with him and see if he agrees to B lol (if that was me il get a slap and be told option A)

Idrees

Banned
I'd deffo pay for it if I damaged it. Even if it meant I had to sell or strip my car.

Fair and square.

GTdan

In The Closet
i would do my upmost to get the money to get the money to him, as idrees said, breaking/selling current car, or give him my current car for the mean time so he has transport!!

dac69er

Super Moderator
if it was my brother then i would get great enjoyment out of doing him out of 12k as he is a dick

wesgt

Lifer
the car is now in a salvage yard, bill to get it out is 1900 and rising by 200 per week, won't even give me that so i can get it back. i don't have the money to get it myself. at least if i got the car back i cud sell some bits and get something out of it!

dac69er

Super Moderator
the way you say it was for 'whatever reason' you lost control makes me think it was your own fault.

if thats true then thatll learn ya, even if it is the hard way.

wesgt

Lifer
the way you say it was for 'whatever reason' you lost control makes me think it was your own fault.

if thats true then thatll learn ya, even if it is the hard way.

well if you took the time to read the first post you'd see my brother was driving my car. so how is that my fault?!

Big_Daddy

Member +
why aint he paying up, what is his excuses?
If i fcked up i would pay it! espicaly if it was my brother/cuz or good friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.