racing

96v

Member +
Edit by moderator: Please read the site rules street racing of any kind is not tolerated

Last edited by a moderator:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I am sure we can all tell stories similar to this mate but unfortunately this type of discussion is not allowed and will be sent to the muppet section :(.

The forum cannot be seen to condone street racing.

96v

Member +
Edit by moderator: Please read the site rules street racing of any kind is not tolerated

Last edited by a moderator:

kirky1

Fresh Recruit
i wish we could all just talk about anything we want without worrying about it getting sent to the muppet section. im going to make a forum where there are no gay rules, whos coming with me man

Bazza

Member +
yeh i no, im not condoning wot i did, but it had to be done!! was definatley a one off and will leave the racing to the track in future!!
i just dont get why people think they are better than you cuz they have a better known car

i know exactly how you feel mate! :)

but its the rules im afraid! :(

Rory

Lifer
Very true.

This wiil end up in the muppet section. :)

I am sure we can all tell stories similar to this mate but unfortunately this type of discussion is not allowed and will be sent to the muppet section :(.

The forum cannot be seen to condone street racing.

96v

Member +
it aint a gay rule, and can understand where they are cumin frm, but it would be nice just to chat about our experiences :)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Rules are there to safeguard the forum if police see that a forum is promoting the dicussion of street racing and allowing people to think that is normal and justified to race on the streets then they could potentially cause problems for the forum or close it down.

pig666eon

Member +
why don you change it around a bit?

i no how some of you guys feel about power walking, but over the weekend i was just dordling along on the ring road and this twat in John Lobb shoes came up along side my and gave me a look as if to say haha, chav in your gay air jordans, so me being me, but my foot down and basically wiped the smile off his face :), the same happened l.nite with a lad wearing armani slippers :)
lol, made me feel even better about my air jordans