Recaro Seat Covers

Djaniero

Member +
As above lads. Does anyone know where I can get some recaro seat covers from, for some oem recaro seats?
I'm getting the seats fitted next week, but I haven't had time to have the rips reapired yet. So I just thought to have them fitted in the meantime and put some seat covers over them to stop the seat rips getting any worse.

SKINY

Lifer
I have a pair for the Truck that didn't make it into it lying in the GT ;) heavy duty jobbies made by HDD.
Are you looking for Recaro specific covers bud ? Plenty of options about for all sorts of seats on the Bay Off Flea too

FS Jay, I could be doing with Recaro covers now for the Dina :rolleyes::D

Last edited:

TylerGlanza

Member +
Would also recommend capital seating, before getting mine i found generic ones didn't fit over the bolsters. Theyve also been helpful in the past when I've made enquires about certain measurements and details. Had my covers about 3 years now and they're all good still.

Djaniero

Member +
Thanks lads.
Do Capital seating have a specific for for those particular seats?.....just having a look on their site now.

Djaniero

Member +
I have a pair for the Truck that didn't make it into it lying in the GT ;) heavy duty jobbies made by HDD.
Are you looking for Recaro specific covers bud ? Plenty of options about for all sorts of seats on the Bay Off Flea too

FS Jay, I could be doing with Recaro covers now for the Dina :rolleyes::D

Mainly just to protect the seats over winter....I long and hard enough for a pair...so once the rips have been repaired just wanted to make sure I kept them looking fresh:cool: