Recaro Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Modification/ Technical Questions' started by Djaniero, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Djaniero

Djaniero Registered User +

As above lads. Does anyone know where I can get some recaro seat covers from, for some oem recaro seats?
    I'm getting the seats fitted next week, but I haven't had time to have the rips reapired yet. So I just thought to have them fitted in the meantime and put some seat covers over them to stop the seat rips getting any worse.

2. Jay

Jay Admin

Djaniero likes this.
  3. SKINY

SKINY Registered User +

I have a pair for the Truck that didn't make it into it lying in the GT ;) heavy duty jobbies made by HDD.
    Are you looking for Recaro specific covers bud ? Plenty of options about for all sorts of seats on the Bay Off Flea too

FS Jay, I could be doing with Recaro covers now for the Dina :rolleyes::D

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Djaniero and Jay like this.
  4. TylerGlanza

TylerGlanza Active Member

Would also recommend capital seating, before getting mine i found generic ones didn't fit over the bolsters. Theyve also been helpful in the past when I've made enquires about certain measurements and details. Had my covers about 3 years now and they're all good still.

Djaniero, SKINY and Jay like this.
  5. Djaniero

Thanks lads.
    Do Capital seating have a specific for for those particular seats?.....just having a look on their site now.

6. Djaniero

Mainly just to protect the seats over winter....I long and hard enough for a pair...so once the rips have been repaired just wanted to make sure I kept them looking fresh:cool:

SKINY likes this.