RHDJapan

ChrisGT

Member +
Was thinking about getting some RSR springs from them, as its £148 delivered 3-7 days, which is a cracking price. But I want to go for Teins as they apparently lower the car more significantly! But which are better for handling???

Gee

Member +
Yes mate, they are the dogs.

Will be ordered shit loads from them at the end of the month.

Never been charged custom charges either.

I got some Cruise valve springs for £109.00 shipped, no charges.

Compare that price to other prices on the site and it makes sense.

kingyglanza

Member +
I can say that both RS*R springs and RHDjapan are awsome, Get alot of parts quicker from RHD japan than what i would do if ordered the same parts at same time from the UK. No customs charges and low prices what more can i say.
I have RS*R TI2000 springs on TRD shocks and i cannot fault them apart from when i stripped the back of the car out, the rear suspension raised quite a bit. :homer:

Domi

Member +
Bought alot of parts from RHDJapan and they are very good to deal with. They reply within 24hours on your emails.

lanxter

Member +
Where are the Prices on the Site...

Im loving the EP91 LiveSports Bumper & lip

you have to register and sign in lad doesnt give you prices untill you do as it works out prices to your door.

but for example greddy gauges come in at around £150 in the uk, they are about £90 on there

Glanza-V

Banned
you have to register and sign in lad doesnt give you prices untill you do as it works out prices to your door.

but for example greddy gauges come in at around £150 in the uk, they are about £90 on there

Thanx

It came to £613.00 Yikeeees!! Just the front Bumper & Lip! ... But its Fuking sweeeet

Smore

Lifer
great site, great prices, great service, have bought loads of stuff of them and no problems so far

Gee

Member +
Blatant that some traders buy from them.

Don't know why people don't buy from them direct. Never had custom charges and even if you did, some parts would still work out cheaper!

Example:

Cruise uprated valve springs - £109 delivered!

Seen them listed here for £190 ROFL.

If If you got charged, it would still work out cheaper!

I got a £940 bonus this month, all going on my forged build and I'll be ordering a lot from RHD!