~~~rolling Road Result~~~

silverGtstu.

Member +
hi, well car was on the rollers today, not that happy about it but it feels god on the road, more aggressive, made just under 200bhp @ the fly 173hp @ the wheels, 183 ft/torque, at just over 1.1 bar on hybrid ct9, i am getting full boost at roughly 2700rpm, ok result ?

silverGtstu.

Member +
defo down the pub chat lol

well it feels great but kept lighting up the wheels easier than it used to lol, the only difference i have is that am using a fcon on setting 5 thats not even correctly had the fuel trimmed as have no gcc, but gained couple of ponnies and 8 ft/torque and feels bit more aggresive on the road.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
hi, well car was on the rollers today, not that happy about it but it feels god on the road, more aggressive, made just under 200bhp @ the fly 173hp @ the wheels, 183 ft/torque, at just over 1.1 bar on hybrid ct9, i am getting full boost at roughly 2700rpm, ok result ?

seems fine, the boost is coming on nice and low too, i'd be happy with that.

silverGtstu.

Member +
also

oh and its running pretty rich, aroung about 10/1-11/1 above 3000rpm all the way til 6000rpm, before the fcon it ran in the 11/1 area. any advice guys?

silverGtstu.

Member +
Quick Boost Indeed

i make 0.5 bar at around 2000rpm in 4th gear driving around town my mate found it impressive. cant stop thinkin if i was running slighlt more lean say 11.5/1 i would of made more power and esp torque?

silverGtstu.

Member +
Also

we never tried setting 4 on the fcon, and i was unsure about running a rrfpr, rather than the stock, also adjustment of fcd could make a difference too correct me if am wrong?:)

Rory

Lifer
Where did you take it to buddy?

As for numbers, there for bragging about, as long as it goes well, then theres no point in wondering about numbers.

But it is running a tad rich...

Graphs?

Mike_ep91

Member +
we never tried setting 4 on the fcon, and i was unsure about running a rrfpr, rather than the stock, also adjustment of fcd could make a difference too correct me if am wrong?:)

yeah the fcd can lean it out some but id get someone that knows there stuff using a wideband set the fueling correctly on the car just to be on the safe side.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
from what i've heard and read up on, the fcon prefers the stock fuel reg to an aftermarket one. fcd setting would make a difference to a degree yes as the ecu will think it's boosting lower than it is so the fcon has to make the extra headroom up.

silverGtstu.

Member +
Rolling Road

rollers at wallace performance in aberdeen, how do i post the graph up, can i? if am not a paid member? it made 197hp at 16psi and goes well so you`s right aslong as its good on the road.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
SL702760.jpg

silverGtstu.

Member +
Thanks

thanks for posting it up buddy, any input welcome guys! am happy with it just wish it wasnt icey tonight, cause id be in it right now. lol