Rolling Road time

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
ok, d-day will be here monday and the car is off for a rolling road setup, we've decided to do a bit of an experiement so will setup the car once again using the basic rrfpr / fcd combo on 330cc injectors to see the car can pull on this setup. then in the near future will be changing over to emanage blue for a better tune.

spec

Ross Forged Pistons
SCAT Rods
Lightened and balanced crank assembly
Ported and Polished Head, re-worked chambers, mani's size-matched
big spec Hybrid Turbo, Boost around 20-22psi
JAM Manifold
Japspeed Decat pipe
Custom Made FMIC and piping
HKS FCD, setting 7
HKS Actuator
SARD RRFPR
330cc injectors
Blueflame exhaust system

any power estimates? :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
230-240@ fly,

i reckon the boost will come on a bit later without the management also, as the timing wont be so advanced.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
tbh i am suprised, you seem like you work very hard on your car and the engine, doing all sorts of fancy porting and stuff, but you still are sticking with the fpr / fcd route?

i mean im sure its safe and all, but the advantages of management is so much more?

im suprised you havent gone there yet

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
tbh i am suprised, you seem like you work very hard on your car and the engine, doing all sorts of fancy porting and stuff, but you still are sticking with the fpr / fcd route?

i mean im sure its safe and all, but the advantages of management is so much more?

im suprised you havent gone there yet

exactly what i am intending to prove with what i'm doing here, have the car setup on the fpr/fcd combo, then when time and funds allow fit my emanage and compare results :)

all in the name of science, or something ;)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i want to know how many more ponnies you can get with the piggyback! gluck for a healthy nice result! :)

Rory

Lifer
Geustimate - 235/250.

Depends on how rich or lean the operator has it.

Good luck though, hopefully this engine will last a bit longer!

Enzo

Member +
gona be more concervative due to the tiny a/r on the turbine side,
say 225 plus.

looking forward to analysing the dyno graph

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
im sure youll be happy ian with the setup the way it is.. whilst its on the dyno (if the guy has det cans give it some timing from the dizzy.. not much ) & i can assure you that when ull get the piggyback you wont notice much difference..

best of luck mate!

Chris@CCM

Member +
a lot of ppl over look a fcd and rrfpr will do the job ok but its going to be far to rich off boost and the last thing u want with a engine like urs is bore wash . buy a ultimate mate there so much better then the blue and dont cost much more buy the time u buy all the looms 4 the blue . good luck

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
a lot of ppl over look a fcd and rrfpr will do the job ok but its going to be far to rich off boost and the last thing u want with a engine like urs is bore wash . buy a ultimate mate there so much better then the blue and dont cost much more buy the time u buy all the looms 4 the blue . good luck

got a complete blue setup just need to find the time and money to get it setup :)

setting it up on the FPR is a stop gap as the car is my daily drive. better safe than sorry

on another note, my car does mint on fuel, 260-280 miles to a tank, and the plugs are a lovely light brown colour so the tune ain't too bad ;)

Chris@CCM

Member +
Happy days mate . just the emanage blue really is not v good in my eyes even tho i have one it will be sold soon for a emu.

Chris@CCM

Member +
if u need any help or have any prob fiting or tuning the blue feel free to pm me buddy ive done a lot of them.