Rolling Road Tomorrow! FINNALY! :)

churcherj

Member +
Right after some antics the other day at AFR im ready to go back tomorrow for a map! heres my spec and i will keep this post updated for power figures etc :)

Mild Steel Internally Gated TD04L Turbo Set-Up
Custom 2.5 Inch straight through exhaust to HKS supper Dragger Back box
Autobahn FMIC, re-routed for TD04
Stock Engine (good compression)
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Gizzmo EBC
NGK Leads
NGK iridum plugs heat range 8 (fresh as of 5.00pm today)
Emanage Blue
Competition Clutch Stage 4 Paddle Clutch
D2 coilovers
Struts Front/Rear
Oversized XS Power Rad with slim line fans

Probably missed some but you get the idea! looking for 1.1 bar of boost but obviously this may change on the day! will keep this thread updated, i would love around the 220 mark, will post graphs :)

Josh

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
I Reckon 218bhp dude Matt's rollers are bang on aswel, was going to ring him today chat to him about tuning the new toy next year

Sparky

Member +
Im sure AFR just mapped Toms, at that boost you will see over 220hp im sure.

Tom made 230ish but thats with a fcon @ 1 BAR.

churcherj

Member +
Bad news lads :( the ecu isn't responding to the laptop we have tried new drivers and other stuff but nothing's working! Ino the ecu works as we reset the values before so not sure what it.could be! Could be going home unmapped again and down 10 hours worth of fuel and time! :(

pig666eon

Member +
Bad news lads :( the ecu isn't responding to the laptop we have tried new drivers and other stuff but nothing's working! Ino the ecu works as we reset the values before so not sure what it.could be! Could be going home unmapped again and down 10 hours worth of fuel and time! :(

no way dude here check this site out for compatible drivers if its a emanage. might get you out of a hole

http://revspec.com/Ultimate.htm

Mark-ep91

Member +
Thanks for that mate, will Rep when I'm at home :)

hows it going mate had the same problem with popsys ecu yesterday it would not connect,try install the software to the computer then go into
C:\Program Files\TRUST\GReddy e-manage blue then go into the drivers folder and install the drivers from the preinstaller then connect your ecu and see how ya get on!

churcherj

Member +
Update people! Finnaly mapped! Made 217.7 bhp and 190ft torque at just under 1 bar, apparently it didn't like 1 bar that much and wasn't making much more! Still fairly happy will drive home and let you know how it is :) will post graph later!

churcherj

Member +
haha ye he was nearly spot on lol! that was at 0.88 bar tho! he couldnt map it to a bar as he said i was detting :( not good! so 1 bar im sure i would have made quite abit more! but he said it was pointless taking it to that as i was detting and he would pull back ignition timing and add more fuel but not make much more power so he kept it quite safe :) some bad news tho :( my intercooler pipe blew off, took it back to AFR to get put on, and need a custom pipe as mine is no good! also my whole turbo wobbles, like the compressor housing has come out of line or something which has probably ruined my turbo as its all out of balance :( looks like a rebuild of the turbo or get another one. they rekon the O ring behind the turbo has snapped, it wasnt like this when it was rotated tho so not sure how that could of happened? will also post this in the technical section and hope someone can help me!