Route 6 Uprated Clutch slave cylinder

Vincent-ep91

Member +
would be appreciative if somebody could post detailed pictures of a Route 6 Uprated Clutch slave cylinder.
I had a look at my slave cylinder and it has an anodised blue piston. Its seems too bling bling to be standard.

close up pictures would be great so i could compare mine too it. Cheers oh and big rep for help :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
from the pics on tm developments they just look like a normal slave cylinder. probably just been painted or something at some point?

Vincent-ep91

Member +
thanks dac69er but those pictures from tm developments are not detailled enough.
I was hoping to figure out if i had one of these or not.... i know the number on the back of mine is 6 something.... and on some other toyotas i saw numbers like seventy something

dac69er

Super Moderator
i doubt anyone has one. you can buy 10 standard ones for the price of one of those units!!!!!!!! really cant see the need for one, the original ones on alot of cars rarely give up, and they are 20 odd years old on some cars.

edbods

Fresh Recruit
I know this is more than a decade necro...but this thread keeps showing up in google searches.
The route 6 slave cylinders are bored out to decrease pedal pressure by 20-30%, for anyone else that comes across this.

Reactions: Jay