RR in London area???

chinaone

Member +
As the subject, anyone know where theres a good place for RR in London or near by. I need them to set my fpr...

Dan3SGTE

Member +
also wouldnt mind knowing this around london/surrey area...

im starting to want to know how much power my cars pushing on 1BAR....

gtir303

Fresh Recruit
I work at a tuning place in Marlow called Motorworx ( www.motorworx.net ) with a dyno dynamics rolling road, i wouldnt mind holding a rolling road day for you all as i have done for quite a few other clubs already!

just let me no so days etc can be sorted out for you & details etc!

cheers carl

chinaone

Member +
I work at a tuning place in Marlow called Motorworx ( www.motorworx.net ) with a dyno dynamics rolling road, i wouldnt mind holding a rolling road day for you all as i have done for quite a few other clubs already!

just let me no so days etc can be sorted out for you & details etc!

cheers carl

Thats sound wicked, what the prices than, and do you setup SAFCII as well.

danturbo4311

Member +
I am interested in this as i was gonna give abbey motorsport in oxted a ring i no they deal mainly with skylines but apparently do other jap cars too but need my safc 2 setting up aswell same as you chinaone
where abouts in north london are you mate

gtir303

Fresh Recruit
if i was to do a rolling road day for you all it would be £30 per car for 3 power runs & power print out! would need to have 10+ cars for this thought to make it worth while!

yes mate i can set up your safc not a problem at all..........our prices are £80 per hour for the first hour then £60 per hour every for every hour after!

to be perfectly honest with you as you can see from my newbie post myself & misses have 2 pulsars and a evo 5, i work on alot of jap cars from pulsars, evo's, mr2's, supra's etc etc to fords, like cosworths which ive owned, rs turbos etc rite to standard every day cars.............i work on every car as if its my own & has to be 100%, i do quuite a bit of work for others on other forums who know me too and any performance car isnt a problem, i have just been tonight & actually purchased my starlet gt as this is a car i havent previously owned, so that i can tune it & try to develope more performance packages for these cars!

as you can see we are both very big car enthusiasts, i didnt join here to try & get work, i genuinely joined as i have just purchased a gt and wanted to see what info was avaliable and noticed this post!

cheers carl

chinaone

Member +
Thats good price, i have 2 other mates wanted there car to be dyno. so thats 3 cars already.

danturbo4311, i am in Tottenham, you?
lets make this happen.

gonna start a list to see if we can get 10 cars.

Tayla

Fresh Recruit
We've done quite a few other forums rolling road days and so far so good, its always been such a great atmosphere and good laugh!

Hope to see some of u soon then!