RSR exhaust

sanchez

Member +
Awesome exhaust, mine came on my GT from Japland, sits lovely and has a nice sound to it, and not too loud, wouldnt change it unless i had to :D

ep82lunacy

Member +
There was a slight bit of damage on the box itself where some idiot wasnt going over speedbumps slow enough!! had to get it welded but its at the back so you cant really see it. sexy angle on it though:p

GTEP82

Member +
ive got one had it a few month sounds nice on tick over n boost
:) lik sanchez said not to loud mine makes a nice big bang every now n agen, look the best aswell heres a few pics of mine one of my best purchases

P1010063-1.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010062-1.jpg

GTEP82

Member +
goin from a blitz nur spec to this new RS*R : what sort of sound am i going to hear???

loved the nur spec but its just soooo louddd

you'll love it man its not to loud n sounds sweet on boost got de-cat dwn pipe as well n get loads of turbo noise out of it wish i ad a video :rockon::rockon:

GTEP82

Member +
am fitting it 2moz,,but no engine yet lol soo ic ant hear her :( lol

harsh man cudnt wait to get mine on was after 1 with the angle on it but didnt no anything about the rs*r but a lad offerd me it for a gud price n cudnt say no when it went on i loved it was just wot i was after, itz wot made made me go for the rally luk want a roll cage n sum big bucket seats n harnesses n back strip out :rockon:

quadcorecraig

Member +
i wont sure on the angle cuz av got a livesports rear lip,,, so duno how its gona look... but ya dont even wna see the shit pipe av got on atm , from the owner befor lol

al pic up when av got it fitted