Sidewinder exhaust

MJA

Member +
Hey Sacha

has my exhaust been dispatched yet? i have booked the car in for an MOT this weekend and im going to get them to fit the exhaust at the same time assuming it will be here this week?

let me know asap mate

cheers

Iain@CRD

Lifer
All i found is what he posted up in the welcome section - new side angled exhaust kit called the "Sidewinder". the retail on this kit will be about $625usd shipped (2.5 turbo back).

Never been a great fan of the side angled systems but i'd need to see pics fitted :)

Phil

Super Moderator
excuse my ignorance but what does side angled really mean in terms of appearance>?

wickedep

Trader
hey mate..
the kit was handed in for shipping late saturday evening..but it was too late to be shipped on that day and sunday is a holiday..but its left first thing monday morning and my guys say that it should be with you by thursday or so.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

MJA

Member +
hey mate..
the kit was handed in for shipping late saturday evening..but it was too late to be shipped on that day and sunday is a holiday..but its left first thing monday morning and my guys say that it should be with you by thursday or so.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

cheers Sacha!

MJA

Member +
Bit like the Blitz NUR spec then?? mine will be fitted on saturday the 13th, so i'l get pics up afterwards

hubbygt

Member +
iv just orderd mine from sacha n the pics look good so far but as you say beatz im looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the car.sent you a pm 2 mate