Silver Glanza Stolen, Kingscourt Cavan

triple j

Member +
A mates glanza got stolen last night from his drive way, its a 97 silver one with white spoked alloys, it was only resprayed by himself so paint is a little off but not in a bad way, i will put a picture up when i get one off him, this was not very far from my house so god help the cunts that try mine.

Last edited:

JohnOBrien8

Member +
ill keep my eyes open, i knew someday the robberys would move more further than dublin! just put in a good alarm,lots of kill switches etc..

triple j

Member +
the glanza was spotted on a camera going out the carrickmacross road at around 2am, the car could be around carrickmacross, dundalk/louth area, for now anyway.

mark1991

Member +
rlly sorry to hear that. some people have no respect. I could not begin to think what i would do if that happend to me

triple j

Member +
stevenscar.jpg
this is the car.

triple j

Member +
yeah car was found a few days ago at a local lake, alloys gone and a few engine bits, dumb shits didnt no what the where at with it, writing there names in the dust on the dash and sun roof but wiped it off before the left it, but the garda dust them back up, we have an idea on who done it.

Danza V :D

Member +
Hope you find the sick buggers. Always steal what they can't afford. Such a sad and sickening sight to even think finding my car just sag by a lake looking like that. I have great remorse for your mate triple j !

Zeldoz

Fresh Recruit
Scum. There's been a few modified cars been burnt out in my town.. i worry to leave it when i go to work! Someone must hate mofidied cars.. or a gang thinking there cool..