Sneak peek of my glanza

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Well i got stuck into fitting the suspension this weekend despite the awful weather. Still have to get the brakes built back up and bit of tidying to do but im getting there at long last. Had to put the wheels on to see how she was sitting. No pics of the back yet as im waiting on my livesports spoiler to be sprayed.

Hope you like:)

DSCN0346.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

Probably should of given her a wash but hey:haha:

Stuart

Last edited:

clarkytrd

Member +
What a complete change since yesterday, You really got stuck into it today!!

Fair play to ya, looks absolutely cracking!!

td04 project:)

Member +
love the front end bud, what bumper is that? who did you get the livesport spoiler from mate, i will be getting one after i get my engine side of things finished.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Cheers lads. She is back on the stands already lol to keep her safe. Cant wait to get the spoiler fixed up and fitted.

Still have get some bits to get for the exterior and replace the front wings.

Have to play around with the ride height when she is finished, this is how the meisters came out the box.

Last edited:

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Dont get one mate, there horrible and really common lol. Ah no i have always loved these bumpers. Theres not too many glanzas around at the min with them.

dellybeans

Member +
No wouldn't bother mate keep her as is ? Nice and clean, That a bike reg you have you get much trouble with it ? My jap one covers up for fog to much ?

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
No wouldn't bother mate keep her as is ? Nice and clean, That a bike reg you have you get much trouble with it ? My jap one covers up for fog to much ?

Thanks mate.

Car hasnt been on the road mate but hope i dont get any hassle with it. Its standard text and all and is big enough i think.

gv1.3

Admin
to be honest man I wouldnt put a carbon bonnet on it, I think it looks really nice as it is.

dellybeans

Member +
Ah cool was just up in Halfruads, A mate bought the bike style on wait and see how he gets on so ? But yeah she looks well.

Car hasnt been on the road mate but hope i dont get any hassle with it. Its standard text and all and is big enough i think.