So excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaine

Lifer
Taking my car to my tuners tonight to have my shinny new forged engine fitted. All going well I will get her back a week tomorrow :D

:gt-smilie::rockon::rockon::gt-smilie:

Elaine

Lifer
Thanks Lads I have to say I was not sure this time would ever come but I am very excited... Just need my day to go faster but I am sure you can all help me with that :D

Sweet. Hope everything goes to plan. You gonna be walking everywhere for a week? :)

hahaha I know I should not say this but IT hin I woudl rather walk for a week...... My mummy is very kindly letting me borrow one of hers (not the one I wanted :( ) I will post pics when I pick it up you can all see where I get the modding bug from lol

C

CTR_Timmy

What power are you hoping for once its forged? Are you Keeping Hybrid or going special turbo?

Nwimie

Member +
good luck babe bet you cant wait to get it all back :] think a trip to bristol would be good to run the engine in!!! ;]

Elaine

Lifer
It’s being done by place called Vehicle Works. It’s a new company but the man that opened it worked for K-Tec building and tuning there performance Renaults for the past 10 years. He is based in Bournemouth.

For those of you that went to Japfest he was running the White EVO 4 that sadly was stolen a few months ago and used in a bank robbery. It has an EVO 8 bottom end running well over 520bhp.

He is well known in the Dorset area and with more and more high performance cars coming out of his workshop all the time.

When I get the car back I will give a massive up date so keep an eye on my members car thread :)

What power are you hoping for once its forged? Are you Keeping Hybrid or going special turbo?

I am not fussed on power all I have ever wanted it to be in the 200bhp club and to have a car that is a bit more bullet proof

C

CTR_Timmy

Good luck with it Elaine :0 You will have to put a thread up on HJC people would love to see your progress on there.

Email me some pics once done :rockon:

Elaine

Lifer
good luck babe bet you cant wait to get it all back :] think a trip to bristol would be good to run the engine in!!! ;]

Thanks babe :) I will be up but waiting on Dane to get his bloody car sorted lol :p

As for running in I don’t have to worry about that when I get her back she will be ran in, mapped and ready to go..

Well nearly, she will have stage one of the winter project done with a few of her handling mods being fitted at the same time as the new engine but there is still so much more to be done lol

thats sick dude. good luck!

Thanks Dude :)

Good luck with it Elaine :0 You will have to put a thread up on HJC people would love to see your progress on there.

Email me some pics once done :rockon:

I will update on there once I have all the pics :)

Elaine

Lifer
drooolsss......200bhp club....lol

what hybrid are you running at the moment?

It’s true I lost site of it for a while but when I first got my GT to get in the 200bhp was a huge deal and to be fair it still is I just lost sight of that for a while.

I am running a Hybrid I got from Ep_Chan she sent it over from Malaysia. Not sure of what type it is…. I have not really been able to get the best out of it yet so hoping the map will increase its performance..

Status
Not open for further replies.