So The Starlet Is Away For A While

Well yesterday the starlet was picked up by Tuning Developments pick up driver and taken down to Warrington for the build to begin. It should be back around March time and to be honest i cant wait, Ill be driving my daily diesel 306 for the time being.

Quick run through of the build:

Stage 2 forge
Run in
Mapped (EMU)
Wepr Tdo4 Setup

Ksport brake kit

Usual Fueling mods
Wire tuck to tidy it up a tad :)

Thats the basics of whats being done, once i recieve the car back then ill finally get my members garage sorted once and for all :p

Cant wait all ready !!

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4597/014cyv.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3396/015r.png

It is alot of money although mike is very very well priced, i reccomend anyone considering doing anything to their starlet to give them a shout first, as im sure alot of members on here would agree

turboloon

Member +
the joy for me is sourcing stuff and doing stuff my self(..to a extent...),but it will deffo put a grin on your face you should try and get yer self a power f.c instead of fitting a emu ....for the extra couple hundred quid..:)

id love to do all the work myself but i have little to no mechanical backround lol, im more than up for giving things a bash and that but just scared ill wreck them i service it myself and that but im not to ambitious. Managed to chance a HG once on mine, was rather cuffed haha :p

And yeah i know but i got the emu for 400 off a mate so i thought why not its only tdo4 after all

hopefully when i go gt28 then ill probs run standalone. need to get a central scotland meet sometime man, was at the ek9 meet last night such a shame we dont have many down my way :(

thats a mighty spec you have there, be a happy man when shes back lol Cant wait to get stuck into my N/A conversion, stuff like this makes me wanna start sooner

it will be a good spec list similar to alot of the lads on here i think it just looks more as im doing it in one go, lots more stuff being done but there just little touch ups etc :p no point in rushing mate, as you said worth the wait when its done !

turboloon

Member +
yeah i know what yer saying bud...i was like that until i bought my own house with a garage then i justed started buying tools and then i got into doing things myself ..these forums are very helpful...saying that you managed a head gasket so you can't be too bad:)
p.s what mob you in..?

Haha ye mate sometimes its good to get stuck in yourself i couldnt have done it with the lads on here ! The HG was the wirst haha but when u think about it its pretty simple in its function

Ehh in the navy but im part of an anti pirate team and we are part of 43 cdo royal matines mate

turboloon

Member +
o yeah i remember you telling me that before..:),ach wel at least you can look forward to getting yer car back and it will be stupidly quick lol:)

Lol yeah mate i was like im sure i said ...maybe he is a loon lol :p you were sayin ur ex army :)

Wen i get it back id like a central meet if anyone was up to it spring time ? Never been to a starlet meet :(

will_maddox

Member +
Awesome lad i hope to be getting mine forged at somepoint this year, might give futuremotorsports ago for my build. Well priced, and have a 1140bhp supra under there belt to show of

Yeah will future look good also ! Will be interesting to see how good they are with the little 4e !

Cheers blak mamber ! You sort ur oil smell problem byw was following the thread for a bit ?