***Spec'd EP91 Glanza rolling shell for sale***

D3N0

Member +
For sale: Toyota Glanza V EP91 (1998-9) Rolling shell

Item Condition: Good condition

Price and price conditions: £3500ono

Extra Info:
A truly reluctant sale. I'm now prepared to depart with my glanza after 8 year's of ownership. Will definately be back in a starlet at some stage in the future. It just doesn't get used much anymore, cash will most likely go into my daughter's trust fund. Viewing welcome, car will be sold as a rolling shell. Will be a solid base for anyone that has an engine and gearbox, or would like quick stepping stone to a quick good looking hangling motor. Known to the starlet scene for sometime now; I have many upon mqny performance parts that will be up for grabs soon ( haven't yet decided). But whom ever buys the shell will have discounted first choice on parts that I have (new and used) that could quite literally build up two starlet turbos. Anyways here is the spec.....

NO ENGINE or GEARBOX

ELECTRONICS
Clifford 650 Mrk 2 Security System

CHASSIS & EXTERIOR
MeisterR Coilovers
Rota Slipstreams Rare 16x8 spec (Gold)
Wilwoods 4Pot Brake kit
3G Dipped & Grooved Disks
Yokohama Prada Spec 2 Tyres
Earl Braided Brake Lines
Anodized Green Lugnuts
Relocated Battery to boot
Genuine Zep Racing fenders (Original JDM)
Rolled rear arches by Arch Enemy
Carbon fibre rear bumper lip
RSR Panhard rod
Uprated rear discs (dipped and groved) - EBC pads

INTERIOR
Recaro DC2 seats (black with red stitching)

Pictures:
DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

Low and proud
DSC_0378.jpg

Contact Details: Preferred method of contact would be Email f_gaston@hotmail.co.uk, a phone number will then be provided if necessary.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up Only

D3N0

Member +
any marks on it mate? looks like a big dink on the back? cheers.

other than a minor ding to the boot lid of the car, i would say its great. That ding happened some year's again when i let my ex-girlfriend drive the car. She left the handbrake down after parking in a slightly sloped parking bay at her apartment.... the car rolled back about 2 feet and hit the lamp at the top side of a bollard. It hasn't bothered me, think it adds charather.... but the girlfriend had to go.

I do however have a replacement tailgate (same colour) that will come with the car should the new owner wish to replace it.

May even throw in Livesports skirts and genuine Varis front bumper.... either way, i have that many parts that im sure the new owner will be walking away with a good deal.

Last edited: