Speedvision

Baarsie

Member +
Speedvision - Sam

Yo mate, cheers again for the fast replies and the good products!!

Got his mani and downpipe and just received his Denso 330 cc injectors. I am very pleased with Sam's bisness! Fast delivery, good prices and great products... Looking foward to buy more stuff from him!

14_Spruitstuk_006_1.jpg

14_Spruitstuk_007_1.jpg

Cheers from the Netherlands!

Baarsie

Sam (speedvision)

recieved my ct9 rebuild kit today, quick postage. top bloke to deal with, sorted me out when needed.

highly recomend.

graham

affy

Lifer
speedvision- paddle clutch

never thought i'd be using one, but now i am thnaks to sam,

i remember putting apost up about which one i shuld use, and sam pm'd me, we had lots of opinions but he guarenteed me i will be happy with it and i should try it,

lol now i am, perfect as described, and the driveabilty is great,

thanks sam :gt-smilie:

goldenvtr

Member +
Thanks dude.

sorted me out with all original toyota parts and a metal head gasket!

fast delivery and not import charges :)

C

CTR_Timmy

Sam was excellent answered all my silly question (new to this scene so knowledge is poor) Decat pipe was very resonable and payment was very easy. look forward to it arriving and finding out wat difference it makes to my lil car!

Cheers Speedvision

Tim

Duff

Member +
Got the stainless manifold this morning! Looks great, very strong and braced well! Cant wait to get it fitted! :D I'll be doing business agan!!

Thanks Sam!

Duff

Member +
Got my stainless mani in the post yesterday! looks superb Sam and the quality is amazing! Will be buying from you again!:rockon:

Cheers!!

Jay

Admin
Huge thanks to Sam for getting me a downpipe in record time. Can't believe how rapid that was. Excellent service.

Jay

rickie

Member +
Sam (speedvision"

My friend received his td04l kit the other day. Sam was very quick to ship the kit :) It is of very high quality (manifold and downpipe are awesome) and was wrapped and packaged very well :rockon: He did not include injectors like he said he would though which was a little dissappointing :(