SPS (Dane) Feedback Thread

aiki_joker

Member +
Hello All, just got a K26 kit from Dane, it is quality, wanted to post feedback. Price was great, packing was excellent, description was true and postage was fast and fair! Very understanding guy indeed. Thanks again Dane :)

Gryzor

Admin
Starlet_GTTurbo_Bristol

Clear pictures, detailed description, really fast delivery & well packaged, must have used a roll to packing tape ;)
Fitted the Arc TMIC on Sunday great job,

thanks

Richey

I recently bought a HDI fmic off Dane.I highly recommend these intercoolers and Dane if theres anyone going to get an fmic. There is absolutly no reason to hesitate or doubt his service.I got my fmic within 3 days with a tracking number.Great service.

Corey

Chris@CCM

Member +
well what can i say Dane is a top man ! i was testing a manifold for him and was lucky enough to be the first to get and try one.he kept me v well informed on what was happing with it! top seller has to be one of the best out there .
manifold is a top job and looks the part too what more can i ask for !
cheers again dude :)

johnny_k

Member +
I got the hdi fmic of dane, its a fantastic bit of kit. nice and easy to install and looks amazing! i would recomend to any1. great service from dane, the kit was delivered to me a day earlier then expected! i will defently be dealing with dane again in the future.

Quality piece of kit and quality service. No more to be said.

John

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
** FEEDBACK FOR Starlet_GTTurbo_Bristol ***

Bought this HDI FMIC kit, what can i say WOW this kit came within 3 DAYS !!! couldnt belive it and to top it off didnt had to pay any inport tax :). the kit came with all the bits very easy to fit and the pipework is strong and light. this kit is well worth the money,communication with the seller was great, very recommended for glanza and gt owners. thanks alot :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
bought a hdi boost controller off dane and was very happy with the delivery time, only 3 days which is very good.

the boost controller was very easy to fit, and the qaulity of it is top notch.

unfortunately my car is off the road so cant say how good it is when in use, but as soon as it does i shall put another reply in this post.

well done to dane

Rik

Member +
Got my quick shift kit off Dane, came day after he sent it. Top service. Works a treat so far, just busy bedding it in as its a stiff un! Will be using again for sure!

Mike D EP82

Member +
Have bought of Dane twice now and both transactions were great, very understanding and accurate. i first bought the HDi cooler kit which arrived in three working days from hong kong and have received the miild steel manifold aswell and both are top notch.

DEFINATELY USE THIS TRADER AGAIN!! I think he will do very well here