Starlet Hater

bucketep91

Member +
i seen a thread of his over there and he was talking about torboing his civic and there was a pic of his starlet's pink tdo4 set up but kind of out of view so they would think that was the turbo kit for the civic lol

dantheman

Member +
check the last page i just replied.. (ps for those who cant log on..)

its cal who used to be a member here.. i just edited his pic for him

rircsm.jpg

iamlegend

Member +
LMAO^^^^

he is a pure wanker him like all i hear is him on facebook going on about how he is making his cars like 500 bhp blaaabaa blaabbaaa does my head right in! every job you do he answers " i done it in 30 mins" pure fagggg

dantheman

Member +
lol ive owned 2 and there just shit! Hondas own, why didnt i buy a eg6 instead of one!

jscivic wtf you on about? im banned from driving so how could a shitty ep beat me?

basically, theres about 20 odd glanzas round here now and i was the first to have a gt turbo around here back in 2007, yes i drove it illegally and yes i was only 16 but not for long, Anyway i spent 2 years building it up,HUGE spec, and gave up building it, i have pics but theyre just depressing,Anyway! my mates are now ranting on at me winding me up

''cal ha just saw a rapid td04 glanza, would shit on your civic etc'' so that wound me up, so i started watching vids of them from back in the day, and i thought wtf am i wasting my time for? the amount of problems my shed had and the reasons why ive worked on so many in my time!

Unreliable when over 220 bhp, parts are expensive, 4efte is a shit engine, rear beams are off a horse and cart, glanza interiors are shit, but tbf so are gt's!, handle dangerously, Hybrid turbos are the best as they come on boost early at 3200 odd (1.3 bar) and can take you to 230bhp, but you way a price-wheelspin and torque steer, Also, this forum is dead chilled out and laid back, toyotagturbo/ukstarlet club are wank forums and tbf 75% of starlet owners are cunts.

lmao thats why i hate them btw heres my old one

In pic was td04 at 1.4 bar last year just after my bday in march, Before i went forged td05 build!

rircsm.jpg

dantheman

Member +
i would love to give him a right hook in his stupid looking face. twat lol just because his car was a piece of shit he thinks all starbo's are.

lol ive owned 2 and there just shit! Hondas own, why didnt i buy a eg6 instead of one!

jscivic wtf you on about? im banned from driving so how could a shitty ep beat me?

basically, theres about 20 odd glanzas round here now and i was the first to have a gt turbo around here back in 2007, yes i drove it illegally and yes i was only 16 but not for long, Anyway i spent 2 years building it up,HUGE spec, and gave up building it, i have pics but theyre just depressing,Anyway! my mates are now ranting on at me winding me up

''cal ha just saw a rapid td04 glanza, would shit on your civic etc'' so that wound me up, so i started watching vids of them from back in the day, and i thought wtf am i wasting my time for? the amount of problems my shed had and the reasons why ive worked on so many in my time!

Unreliable when over 220 bhp, parts are expensive, 4efte is a shit engine, rear beams are off a horse and cart, glanza interiors are shit, but tbf so are gt's!, handle dangerously, Hybrid turbos are the best as they come on boost early at 3200 odd (1.3 bar) and can take you to 230bhp, but you way a price-wheelspin and torque steer, Also, this forum is dead chilled out and laid back, toyotagturbo/ukstarlet club are wank forums and tbf 75% of starlet owners are cunts.

lmao thats why i hate them btw heres my old one

In pic was td04 at 1.4 bar last year just after my bday in march, Before i went forged td05 build!

rircsm.jpg

:haha: